◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,741,890 views
Mine was printed Friday night

Considering we do new driver placements for time trials submitted up til midnight ET on Saturday night, Friday night is a little early to consider the driver's list final for the weekend.

No rooms are reported as full so hosts may start at the scheduled time. As always, if a driver who is in the room DC's, give them three minutes to get back before starting.
 
All D4 division duties are filled for tonights races.

New room for D4 to open shortly.
 
New D-4 Room open
Sorry Bowler - my error
Hope gofaster2013 finds us
 
Why did everyone leave the D5 room all of a sudden?
 
Hosting - Stuck on Grid for Combo 2, Race 1 - and I had been looking forward to that one combo! :banghead:

And caused a train wreck by being planted there.
 
Last edited:
Go on without me D2. My modem can't seem to get a connection to Comcast. :mad:
 
Relative to bianchi, I agree with falango that it was crazy to be running in the conditions that they did, although it didn't seem to be too much of a problem most of the time. That was probably more luck than good planning though.

Rosberg made a good point in that the junior teams are at a huge disadvantage (and at much higher risk) in the situation that they were facing, with less downforce developed into their cars.

I hope we hear some good news soon. Unfortunately though, no news seems to be bad news in this case, and it's been quiet for quite a while now.

I hope to hear something uplifting when I wake up tomorrow. Really sad day for racing. The fact that no one showed replays says a lot to me. I have a hard time believing no cameras caught it.
 
Stuck on Grid for Race 1 of Combo 3 as well..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:
 
Relative to bianchi, I agree with falango that it was crazy to be running in the conditions that they did, although it didn't seem to be too much of a problem most of the time. That was probably more luck than good planning though.

Rosberg made a good point in that the junior teams are at a huge disadvantage (and at much higher risk) in the situation that they were facing, with less downforce developed into their cars.

I hope we hear some good news soon. Unfortunately though, no news seems to be bad news in this case, and it's been quiet for quite a while now.

I hope to hear something uplifting when I wake up tomorrow. Really sad day for racing. The fact that no one showed replays says a lot to me. I have a hard time believing no cameras caught it.
From what I have heard he is in the ICU from surgery.
 
Division 7 Race Report
​
No disconnections tonight. Just Oog_42 didn't race. Update 1.13 fixed the bugs so we all heard engine and tire sounds. Great racing between new and current drivers. Didn't get the road hugging glitch so that was a plus as well. Congratulation to all the winners and Thank you to Score keepers, Replay uploaders, Data uploaders for your work helping in the division.

Until next week, Race hard, Race Clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: 👍 :cheers:
 
I heard he did not need to go to intensive care. I am sure cameras caught it, but it would not be something to be replayed or broadcast again. I respect SkySports and the other broadcast teams there for accepting the severity and not "doing their job" and being nosey.

I watched the 24hr GT race at Spa last week, and there was a massive crash involving 2 Ferraris. In the live broadcast, they briefly showed one driver unconscious, slumped over, but left that shot quickly, and never showed anything related the the incident again. No replays, no aftermath, nothing. It was a serious incident, and they respected that. The public is curious, that's acceptable, but I'm glad the media didn't give in "for the story".
 
Whoever is in the D1 scorekeeping document making changes. Stop now, you are screwing it up.
 
Stuck on Grid for Race 1 of Combo 3 as well..... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Exactly the same thing to me in D-4. D4 C3 R1 Very aggravating
 
Last edited:
Whoever is in the D1 scorekeeping document making changes. Stop now, you are screwing it up.
He can't see the names, and everything keeps changing on him.
 
Whoever keeps duplicating driver names in the D1 sheet needs to stop it. If you have questions about how to keep score please PM myself or JLBowler.
 
It's happened to me once aswell. Everything seemed fine until I look at my time and it's 4secs of the pace. It's defintely odd, I couldn't figure it out at all.
We had one driver tonight in D6 who was GLUED to the grid...three times I believe..other than that D6 had a good night with all drivers getting a podium...fun racing by and large. :dopey:
 
Great races in D2 tonight! Had some great little battles with AG in a few of the combos. I'm so glad we made it through the first combo with no problems! :D
 
-Division 3 Race Report-

​
Tonight was a pretty good night. I would have liked to have more than 7 on the grid but oh well! We all had a good time. Only one lag problem with one but the rest off the night went smooth. Thanks for the great team work in helping to move the races along everyone and lets hope to see more on the track next week.

-D3 replays have been uploaded-
​
 
Relative to bianchi, I agree with falango that it was crazy to be running in the conditions that they did, although it didn't seem to be too much of a problem most of the time. That was probably more luck than good planning though.

Rosberg made a good point in that the junior teams are at a huge disadvantage (and at much higher risk) in the situation that they were facing, with less downforce developed into their cars.

I hope we hear some good news soon. Unfortunately though, no news seems to be bad news in this case, and it's been quiet for quite a while now.

I hope to hear something uplifting when I wake up tomorrow. Really sad day for racing. The fact that no one showed replays says a lot to me. I have a hard time believing no cameras caught it.
that is standard policy for the FIA to not show any horrific accidents until the guy shakes his head and stands up in the cockpit...when it does not happen its just like NASCAR holding up the tarp...nothing good is going to happen. I believe Jules is the nephew of Lucien Bianchi was drove for Cooper-Maserati in the 60s....good genes. I do hope we do not have the first non walk away since Senna those many years ago. I'm not very religious (except when in a foxhole...there are no atheists in foxholes) but who knows, a little word with the man upstairs might be in order.
 
Back