◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,018 views
Oh no you didn't.

Ya'll gonna let him do that?!
 
Screw this I'm done playing games... :D

I bid 300 $hells for the ButtKicker Gamer 2.
It's imaginary currency...what the hell else are you gonna use it for :)
 
Checking in. Got home from work about 20 minutes ago. Whadup peeps?
 
nothing much, but if you check out combo 2 TT then I might have scared off my competition in D6. lol
I'll check it out tomorrow before work. I keep forgetting to record GT Academy. I haven't watched any of it yet. Where can I get it legally?
 
Did you guys catch all the SNAIL logo airtime on GT Academy tonight?

Damnit! Missed it tonight fartin' around with spreadsheets. Anyone have a link to the new episode yet?
 
Screw this I'm done playing games... :D

I bid 300 $hells for the ButtKicker Gamer 2.

Way to take all the fun out of it. Just remember that the only reason you own it is due to my laziness in collecting $hells. :D
 
Hey everybody, sorry i couldn't make it for so long. I was real busy with life matters. So if i need to send out any friend requests feel free to let me know. Or anything else regarding the topic.
 
Hey everybody, sorry i couldn't make it for so long. I was real busy with life matters. So if i need to send out any friend requests feel free to let me know. Or anything else regarding the topic.

Your club invite is still pending. Check your GT6 Community messages and find that Join Club button.
 
Alright, thanks whisky.
You're welcome.

It would appear you've slid off the active roster and into the inactive. Shoot @JLBowler a PM and let him know you plan to race again so he can get you slotted back into a division.
 
Way to take all the fun out of it. Just remember that the only reason you own it is due to my laziness in collecting $hells. :D

Or rather my lack of un-lazy... ;) Let that be a lesson fer ya - ya young whipper snapper! COLLECT THOSE $HELLS!!!:D
 
Hitting up that Timmie's bright and early! Cafe mocha with and extra shot.

Cauae that's all that's really good...
 
Goat!!!!! Yesss! Welcome back buddy. Just getting back into it myself.

On that note. Cat and mouse is officially on!!! Whatcha all got planned today/night?
 
I am thinking I would like to race this Sunday. Is there space for an old SNAIL? Also what is with this 7 digit club ID? May I have? So many changes have happened I hope I can "catch up" quick.

Welcome back Goat! Send @JLBowler a PM and he'll get you sorted.
 
Or rather my lack of un-lazy... ;) Let that be a lesson fer ya - ya young whipper snapper! COLLECT THOSE $HELLS!!!:D

The problem with that is that there is always the next thing that has to be done. Stopping to collect shells takes up time and that slows down what has to be done. I get yelled at enough for not having things done fast enough as it is.

On that note. Any driver placement or updates will not be done this morning. It will be done this afternoon/evening. I have to go officiate 8 flag football games today. I'll get my exercise but I won't get anything done for SNAIL until much later.
 
I am thinking I would like to race this Sunday. Is there space for an old SNAIL? Also what is with this 7 digit club ID? May I have? So many changes have happened I hope I can "catch up" quick.
Godddammmit goatie!!! Finally!

Welcome back buddie
 
So I decided to upgrade my rig : I built a wheel stand out of wood back on Christmas night last year , then I won the last Granstand challenge so of course I upgraded then ... But since I'm a cheap ass I didnt get the seat module for it .. I have now decided I could make something work , I bought 1/8 x 1 square tube and some scrap metal through my work for 6 bucks ! I have a wrecked Saturn with good seats , I grabbed the passenger seat since it hardly ever gets used .. I think it turned out well ! CAM00231[1].jpg CAM00499[1].jpg CAM00049.jpg CAM00048.jpg ...And with my G27 coming from Santa I'll be set !
 
Back