◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,739,793 views
Damn, I just got home too. If anyone is around I'll up a lobby and maybe we can get something started, or just drift....
 
One last note:

The work that has been done lately with prize winners to ensure fun competitive combos has been absolutely amazing and nothing makes me happier than that.
A small group of people is helping this winners to find the best combinations possible and most important, to think outside themselves in order to produce racing events appreciated by the large majority.
Let's do our best to keep it this way.

Personally I think the job of picking good combos comes down to the voting system. Who's to say everyone agrees with that small group of people? Winners pick what they want, the whole league votes. Works great.
 
OK. Room open in the club house.
 
Idk coach, that is quite literally the original snail signature link. No joke, the first one. Vintage...

Edit: I've also closed up the room. Gonna park it for the night.
 
Last edited:
The ignore feature on GTPlanet is quite comprehensive.
 
PR%20birthday%20snail.jpg
 
Not boredom, strategic placement of a message.
 
Current Combo Time Trial Leaderboards

TT1-2014-12-14.PNG
TT2-2014-12-14.PNG
TT3-2014-12-14.PNG ​
 
Last edited:
Back