◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,753,702 views
@Wolfsatz but mine is from a whole other 'planet' !!!! :sly:

This got me thinking, since we've had 2 planets as manufacturers, when will someone start up a Uranus brand of cars?

"I have to take Uranus in for servicing. She's leaking fluids everywhere!"
"Better warmup Uranus today, it's cold out there.

Should I continue? :P
 
Without going too long, I'd return all the fake cars and concept models in return for the Course Creator.

I miss shuffle racing, too, but that's a different issue.

I'm looking forward to testing out the combos tonight once I finish my reviews.

I will admit, I didn't initially think it would work, but @JLBowler choice of the Cappuccino at GT Arena went far better than I feared - I enjoyed racing the Combo and it was a nice, strategic, change of pace. Some of the "one-and-done" have been my more memorable moments in SNAIL. Something novel definitely adds spice to the mix.
congrats @Handlebar you hit the thread # 77777
 
triple_facepalm.png


Awe, damn. Thread moves so fast this lost it relevance in the time it took me to post it...
 
This got me thinking, since we've had 2 planets as manufacturers, when will someone start up a Uranus brand of cars?

"I have to take Uranus in for servicing. She's leaking fluids everywhere!"
"Better warmup Uranus today, it's cold out there.

Should I continue? :p

That's some TOPP you got there @Falango !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
This got me thinking, since we've had 2 planets as manufacturers, when will someone start up a Uranus brand of cars?

"I have to take Uranus in for servicing. She's leaking fluids everywhere!"
"Better warmup Uranus today, it's cold out there.

Should I continue? :p

Were it not pronounced ur-AN-us. Don't let that stop you.
 
triple_facepalm.png


Awe, damn. Thread moves so fast this lost it relevance in the time it took me to post it...

Triple facepalm for the spelling in that meme :P

Obvious fake license plate. California only allows 7 characters on our license plates.

But from what I've seen when I've been there, they allow hearts in license plates. Just.......no.......
 
Whatcha got against hearts? Link would never have survived without them!
 
This got me thinking, since we've had 2 planets as manufacturers, when will someone start up a Uranus brand of cars?

"I have to take Uranus in for servicing. She's leaking fluids everywhere!"
"Better warmup Uranus today, it's cold out there.

Should I continue? :p

No, I'd put a plug in it if I were you!
 
Whatcha got against hearts? Link would never have survived without them!

Link, video games, yes. License plates.......if it lets the cali girls show their love for Pomeranians, pink, and Bieber, I guess......
 
Does anyone else get a grin when the answer on Jeopardy is Uranus?

You just know Alex looks at the producers, judges, and camera men to see them all snickering.:lol:
 
What you guys think of the Infinity VGT?
I find it a very good drive, very balanced, good breaks, stable and powerful. A good choice for any prize winner.
The Chaparral will only make number in your garage. Useless.
 
What you guys think of the Infinity VGT?
I find it a very good drive, very balanced, good breaks, stable and powerful. A good choice for any prize winner.
The Chaparral will only make number in your garage. Useless.
I find that the Infinity is a little tail happy for my liking as for the Chaparral If I ever get a pick in snail you won't even need to ask me that baby's coming out!
 
Does anyone else get a grin when the answer on Jeopardy is Uranus?

You just know Alex looks at the producers, judges, and camera men to see them all snickering.:lol:

I'm not going to comment further on that mispronunciation, but I will say, "Nice Toonces avatar."
 
I'm not going to comment further on that mispronunciation, but I will say, "Nice Toonces avatar."
Took a long while, but someone finally caught it.
 
nevermind...nothing to see here!
L
Umm, yes. Copied from the VW Beetle Wiki page:

The need for this kind of car, and its functional objectives, were formulated by Adolf Hitler, leader of Nazi Germany, wishing for a cheap, simple car to be mass-produced for the new road network of his country. He contracted Porsche in 1934 to design and build it to his exacting standards.

they have forgotten the 'cheap' part of his demands.
 
Took a long while, but someone finally caught it.
I noticed the other day thinking ,"is that....?". Watched a couple clips on YouTube.. Not quite as funny this time around :lol:.....still , good avatar
:cheers:
 
After a couple days of trying, got gold in the Chaparral 2X VGT time trial at High Speed Ring. For anyone using a controller having problems getting gold, my settings were Active Steering strong, Active Stability Management 1, Controller Sensitivity at 6, got a final time of 45.892, used left analog stick for steering, X for acceleration and square for braking. Even when applying the brake, i stayed pressing X so to not get off the gas.
 
okay so I just got my g37 today raced for 10 minutes went to work, and fell off a light pole
broke my ankle. Back to the ****ing controller -_-
I imagine your job will be putting you on "light duty" due to your breakage?
 
Back