◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,692,515 views
Well I slept through the races yesterday, very disappointed that I missed the Ferrari race. Can't believe the lotus will be back for next week. This is turning out to be like the Super Leggera @ Daytona.
 
kcheeb,

Thanks for the review/tutorial, reminders, etc. today. That extra hour-and-a-bit on the wheel with the Ferrari was illuminating. Less spinnin' more grinnin' - the way I like it.
 
does anyone know of a good racing series or club that runs during week days?
 
I put the U.R.L's from gran-turismo.com, I don't know what happened. earlier two pics were showing. no third time here, I'll quite while I'm ahead. LOL.

I don't think granturismo.com lets you embed images, but it wasn't designed to work that way. You'll need to upload them to Flickr, photobucket, or imgur.com. Imgur is the easiest as you don't need an account. That's where these are hosted.

vG07V.jpg

10wKe.jpg

rlVSL.jpg

Vig0z.jpg

6q4LL.jpg

B7M1I.jpg

wj8qv.jpg

DCDZk.jpg
 
Izzyracer97
does anyone know of a good racing series or club that runs during week days?

Check the first page of the thread and there should be a link pertaining to weekly events. I also host practice with Sunday's car track combos on Wednesday at 10 PM eastern in an open lobby. I post the room number about 10 minutes before 10pm eastern. Hope to see you there.
 
does anyone know of a good racing series or club that runs during week days?

This is the list of "official" club races during the week.
 
I don't think granturismo.com lets you embed images, but it wasn't designed to work that way. You'll need to upload them to Flickr, photobucket, or imgur.com. Imgur is the easiest as you don't need an account. That's where these are hosted.

vG07V.jpg

10wKe.jpg

rlVSL.jpg

Vig0z.jpg

6q4LL.jpg

B7M1I.jpg

wj8qv.jpg

DCDZk.jpg

thanks for the help.
 
kcheeb,

Thanks for the review/tutorial, reminders, etc. today. That extra hour-and-a-bit on the wheel with the Ferrari was illuminating. Less spinnin' more grinnin' - the way I like it.

Good stuff, more than happy to help keep you grinnin'
 
thx guys i coundn't see the link on the first page prob cuz i wasnt looking hard enough
 
This race was great!!!
I finished 2nd at .308 from jbica after a 2 lap awsome fight.

Vig0z.jpg

6q4LL.jpg

B7M1I.jpg
 
Here is how we roll in D2! (And some photo evidence of them evil bunnies for the non-believers!)

7490323994_65dc02fa46_b.jpg


7490330584_d5e3419069_b.jpg


7490330850_77185f4811_b.jpg


7490330340_c0dbafdaa2_b.jpg


7490329328_914aee4fdb_b.jpg


7490329740_f3b736704f_b.jpg


7490328862_a469ff43a0_b.jpg


7490327884_d67d5ab0ae_b.jpg


7490327468_dfd741a57e_b.jpg


7490327132_845d4c49f8_b.jpg


7490326566_29ff2b4fea_b.jpg


7490326282_e216232495_b.jpg


7490325666_bac70095ce_b.jpg


7490325412_7bd06ac0d6_b.jpg


7490324616_4f7de0a5d2_b.jpg


7490325166_a575152446_b.jpg
 
This race was great!!!
I finished 2nd at .308 from jbica after a 2 lap awesome fight.

I was watching replays today - mostly based on how it sounded in the front. The verbal communication of who had (or wanted to have) what line on the inside/outside was nice to hear. Even more so, the general sportsmanship of asking "did I clip you? Take your spot back...." was generally prevalent.

Great group of folks. I hope that those who are new to SNAIL grow a thick shell and stick around.
 
I was so impressed with the Flyin Ferrari I forgot I was racing and lost a position or 2. Dang I need to teach my car that trick.
 
I was so impressed with the Flyin Ferrari I forgot I was racing and lost a position or 2. Dang I need to teach my car that trick.

You and me both, cuz I can't go around for the life of me.

Looks like we'll have to hand out S.N.A.I.L. wings soon :lol:

Thanks for the pics exo 👍
 
I was so impressed with the Flyin Ferrari I forgot I was racing and lost a position or 2. Dang I need to teach my car that trick.

No doubt! I was watching beal huck his Dodge in my rear view mirror and kind of lost track of what I was doing!!
 
dabneyd and Exo, thanks for the awesome pics!!

Looks like we'll have to hand out S.N.A.I.L. wings soon :lol:

Red Bull Ram/Ferrari

Gives you wings.

:lol:
 
7490329740_f3b736704f_b.jpg


Look at those big, bad trucks!!! Hells ya its gots a hemi!
 
dabneyd and Exo, thanks for the awesome pics!!



Red Bull Ram/Ferrari

Gives you wings.

:lol:

haha my online name. suggests that you don't give me RED BULL hehe
 
This is the list of "official" club races during the week.

Thanks for posting the link, dab:tup:. Not sure yet how to do it.:dopey:
 
Thanks for posting the link, dab:tup:. Not sure yet how to do it.:dopey:

At first I was all,
PclbS.png


and :gtplanet: was all, like,
3rI5H.png


And I was like, woah!!
 
Great pics dabneyd and Exo:tup:

Don't what to scare :scared:anyone but theres more pics to come:banghead::lol:

;)I guess more is better:):)
 
Hey S.N.A.I.L.s,

I've been playing with numbers, much to the surprise of you all, I'm sure :)

I've added 4 whizzy new tabs on the public results spreadsheet. Driver Start/Finish Graph, D1 Points Graph, D2 Points Graph, D3 Points Graph and Combo Times (sorry no graph). They're on the far left of the list of tabs along the bottom.

Let me know what you think and if there's any other summarized, graphed, sliced, diced or whatever numbers you'd like to see.

kcheeb
 
Hey S.N.A.I.L.s,

I've been playing with numbers, much to the surprise of you all, I'm sure :)

I've added 4 whizzy new tabs on the public results spreadsheet. Driver Start/Finish Graph, D1 Points Graph, D2 Points Graph, D3 Points Graph and Combo Times (sorry no graph). They're on the far left of the list of tabs along the bottom.

Let me know what you think and if there's any other summarized, graphed, sliced, diced or whatever numbers you'd like to see.

kcheeb

what's this 4?
 
what's this 4?

The public results spreadsheet has the results from our races, qualifying, finishes, best lap times and gap from leader. I've set it up to show the information in graph form for visual people. You can go back and look at all the data, but some prefer seeing pictures :)

I'll be adding to it over time, not 100% sure what interests people to see, so feedback is good :)
 
Izzyracer97
haha my online name. suggests that you don't give me RED BULL hehe

I used to be addicted to Red Bull. I have over 35 x1's.
 
Don't what to scare :scared:anyone but theres more pics to come:banghead::lol:

;)I guess more is better:):)

YES! More is definitely better!! :D

Those aren't mine. Credit where due, those were taken by jbica. I just put them on imgur.

Okay, got it. Thanks jbica!! Well done! (and thanks to dabneyd for helping post them!)
 
The public results spreadsheet has the results from our races, qualifying, finishes, best lap times and gap from leader. I've set it up to show the information in graph form for visual people. You can go back and look at all the data, but some prefer seeing pictures :)

I'll be adding to it over time, not 100% sure what interests people to see, so feedback is good :)

thats cool but its blank
 
thats cool but its blank

hmmm, it might take a moment to load, there's a bunch of people in looking at it now.

Let me know if there's still problems.
 
Back