◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,142 views
Actually scratch my last post. Everything's fine now, I'll be running tonight (If PSN allowes us to)
 
I've been signed in for a few hours but when I launched GT6 it said there was no connection to server, so I rebooted PS3 and now cannot sign in to PSN. So much for my plan to hit the TTs tonight.
 
Yikes, just run the miata, the more the merrier right?
 
In case you missed it. Here is the best Superbowl commercial ever. End of Story.


I especially liked the number on that GT-R :D

The only thing that would have have made it cooler was if @GumballCGT had a cameo in there along with Jann Mardenborough's. :gtpflag:
 
Last edited:
Wait for me! Disconnected... Rebooting everything!! @Die_birdie_Die
 
Yeah, I'm doing the same. Just in case.
 
I'm not coming back. I've got other things to do
 
I think it has to do with the Super Bowl and there just isn't enough bandwidth ( or whatever) available.

Has failed to enter Lessen's room 3-4 times.
We should do this another time. Don't give up on it Birdie - great plan.
 
Last edited:
Opened a new room. I know it's not my connection, says my bandwidth is very high.
 
What a great and exciting ending to the game.
 
Back