◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,143 views
See. I keep my mouth shut and let others speak up. Maybe I don't have as much pride as them but the point has been made. Don't assume anything about anyone, especially when it's something they may take pride in.
 
What part of "let it go" are we having an issue with? If anyone has anything else to say about it, take it to a private conversation.​
 
My message should be the footnote of it all so we can move on.

Who's ready for practice? Does anyone have a lot of experience with the Mustang GT350?
 
My message should be the footnote of it all so we can move on.

Who's ready for practice? Does anyone have a lot of experience with the Mustang GT350?
lol beating the odds and anyone who helped in testing
 
Bacon.jpg
 
I bought my girlfriends dog a squeaky ball that smells like bacon. I'm that dog's new best friend :D
I bought my dog that ball couple months ago. surprised he hasn't eaten it yet but it still has serious bacon smell
 
I figured out why I feel like I keep getting slower. Everyone else I'm used to racing is getting faster and I'm at the same plateau I've been at for years xD

practice more. Good thing you don't have a life. :-)
 
By speed/division, @Machinist - but I am not sure where the splits are. Prob about 2 divisions plus a few in each room.
 
Blue red and green rooms? Can someone explain that? Is that the different skill levels or just the different combos? Or am I just way off?
Its based off division placement
 
Blue red and green rooms? Can someone explain that? Is that the different skill levels or just the different combos? Or am I just way off?
Blue: D1(the Aliens) and D2(almost Aliens) , Red: D3 D4 D5 , Green: D6 D7 D8 .. At least I think that is the break down
 
Something tells me I haven't played as much as everyone else... Ft-1 is a fun car though. Thar race is going to be interesting.
 

Attachments

  • 1425610103129-687076995.jpg
    1425610103129-687076995.jpg
    469.5 KB · Views: 22
Blue red and green rooms? Can someone explain that? Is that the different skill levels or just the different combos? Or am I just way off?

Blue: D1(the Aliens) and D2(almost Aliens) , Red: D3 D4 D5 , Green: D6 D7 D8 .. At least I think that is the break down

@Grandpa Money is correct. If you haven't been placed in a division yet, I'd start by joining the red room and see how your pace is.
 
I just placed my new driver time trial. I hope I get a division soon. Any idea on what cut offs are?
 
Does gtplanet support 'following' individuals? Perhaps then the league leaders could set up a shared account that they use to post important information.

If everyone sets it up to follow that ONE account, they'll be able to see when pertinent info is posted.

Again, thats only if it's possible to get notifications when a specific profile posts something...
 
Does gtplanet support 'following' individuals? Perhaps then the league leaders could set up a shared account that they use to post important information.

If everyone sets it up to follow that ONE account, they'll be able to see when pertinent info is posted.

Again, thats only if it's possible to get notifications when a specific profile posts something...
Or even if it's a separate thread then the main thread could be fore the usual bs and the other thread would be just for the important stuff!
And you can get separate thread notification like the photo thread as an example!
 
Does gtplanet support 'following' individuals? Perhaps then the league leaders could set up a shared account that they use to post important information.

If everyone sets it up to follow that ONE account, they'll be able to see when pertinent info is posted.

Again, thats only if it's possible to get notifications when a specific profile posts something...


You could infer from here;

The below rules do not "encourage" the use of multiple personae account access.
  • You will not use the forums to impersonate any person or entity, disguise the origin of any posting, nor collect or store personal data about other users.
  • You remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold GTPlanet and its affiliates, sponsors, or other partners and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to any material you post to or transmit through the forums.
 
Well I made it on in time to run in one race in the redroom. Hope that didnt throw anyone off still figuring everything out. It was really fun! Thanks guys.

Great racing with you (behind you)!
 
You could infer from here;

The below rules do not "encourage" the use of multiple personae account access.

"nor collect or store personal data about other users." Erm, like age and location data?:odd:



Why not run it by the mods? I don't know... If it's a controlled account that only 3 specific individuals have access to, shouldn't be so hard to manage.

Not like we dont already have shared access files and folders in Drive, right? And how many hundreds of high profile people have a twitter account run by their minions? Works for them for the most part...

Or just as simply as birdy suggested, another thread purely for announcements. You guys could probably lock and unlock it to edit the posts and keep it clean...
 
Back