◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,018 views
March 8th, 2015 lineup
banners by @Rednose58

stang-on-mot-png.324320


fto-on-spa-png.324319


toy-on-mid-png.324321

​
 
Why you done or something

I imagine (and hope) it's a joke reaction to LLOYDZ_ELITE69's request to get back on SNAIL, like Fandango, nmcp1 and Lessen posted before him.
 
Last edited:
I imagine (and hope) it's a reaction to LLOYDZ_ELITE69's request to get back on SNAIL, like Fandango, nmcp1 and Lessen posted before him.

Actually its not nothing to do with Lloyds return.
 
Who the heck is Fandango? :p

Sorry, man, autocorrect. It's a very popular snack here, I imagine it's included in the dictionary. Mea culpa.
 
A theater and movie app.

I always see a tall pink bird when I read your posts. But I digress...

It is from a song too though. Also a movie. Not from me though :P
 
It's that time. Please shut down any practice rooms that are running in the club lobby at this time.
 
I haven't been in there. Wolf and Engmatic were but I was having issues. I was just testing to see what's up with Spa. I can't load it. Doesn't work. And I can't exit either without turning off the system. No idea what's up with that. So I'll be there for Combos 1 and 3.
 
Back