◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,362 views
I am officially done with Sundays. I'll see ya'll in the practice rooms.

@JLBowler please take me off the drivers list. Thank you.
 
Going on a sabatical from sundays as well. Thanks for the memories gang!

@JLBowler Plz place me on part time for now.
 
anyone else having problems with there rooms
 
anyone else having problems with there rooms

D3 is also struggling with drivers not seeing one another. I'm hearing there is some sort of bug with running rooms with fixed host as well?
 
I can't load Spa for some reason so I backed out and will rejoin for Mid-Field.
 
Any other divisions other than D2 and D3 having issues? We're still trying to get the reverse grid @ Motegi going. Huge problems with drivers seeing each other. Worse than before.

We are not running with fixed host, still getting problems.
 
Any other divisions other than D2 and D3 having issues? We're still trying to get the reverse grid @ Motegi going. Huge problems with drivers seeing each other. Worse than before.

We are not running with fixed host, still getting problems.

Try and document who can't see each other and let me know who it is. We can do some troubleshooting during the week. No need to post it here. Start a conversation for it.
 
I recall a few days ago the idea of some settings that can't be checked that void the spec aspect of the series. It made me think about it and I realized there's the option to improve body rigidity. I never do it but I was curious if anyone that tunes street cars to be like race cars uses it and how you notice it working.
 
So... if you're a leaving for a particular reason, please PM me.
 
I'm coming back at the start of the April season. Probably D3 or D4 this time. Hopefully on the track with Eric again; that should be fun. We always seem to be fighting in the same corners 👍.
 
Division 6 Race Report
​
Great racing tonight in D6. Really good turnout starting with 12, then 13, then 12 drivers. Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you to all Data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders and to the stewards. Great job everyone.

Race hard, Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: :gtpflag: 👍
 
Back