◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,990 views
Will get it fixed tonight. Thanks for getting them uploaded to the public folder.

Everything is good then? You have the replays and you don't need anything more on my end correct?
 
Everything is good then? You have the replays and you don't need anything more on my end correct?
I'm guessing that one should have been named 2015_03_08_D8_DCschWinn.zip? I renamed and will move it. Thanks. Should be all good.
 
Here's a picture of what the files names should look like.

ReplayZipFilenames.PNG


I renamed all but one of those.
 
I'm guessing that one should have been named 2015_03_08_D8_DCschWinn.zip? I renamed and will move it. Thanks. Should be all good.

Due to the . in the name or was it the wrong date? I didn't get your post about the underscores instead of periods until after I uploaded those. I'll change that moving forward.

Edit.
NM. I get what your saying now.
All good.
Thanks
 
Due to the . in the name or was it the wrong date? I didn't get your post about the underscores instead of periods until after I uploaded those. I'll change that moving forward.

Edit.
NM. I get what your saying now.
All good.
Thanks
The year was 2005. I changed the periods as well.
 
Bathurst Practice Room open.....

Closed.

Good practice with no issues. Pictures to follow
 
Last edited:
Google drive is giving me fits right now. The owner account isn't showing any folders at all and throwing a Server encountered an error BS. Stupid google drive anyway.

Now it's showing the folder structure before I changed it. WTF?
 
google docs won't let me login. I'll keep trying. It froze earlier and gave me the boot.
 
Doesn't seem like the folders are displaying properly for replay uploading, so hang in there.
 
Ok. Here's what we have so far. Google drive seems to be stabilizing now.

ReplayZipFilenames.PNG
 
We need posting to go Full Stop at 83940 please. If it gets that far anyway. This one is 83932
 
@Dragonwhisky Division 6 replays are hot out of the oven and on display in the D6 public folder (as I do not have access to the official folder yet) :p
Ya do now. Team SNAIL didn't show you as an uploader so I didn't add you when I was fiddling with permissions.
 
ReplayZipFilenames.PNG


Looks like we all met the adjusted deadline. Next week we'll return to the normal 8pm Eastern deadline.

My apologies for the confusion and permissions issues.

Thank you to everyone who worked to get the replays up. 👍:cheers: and don't forget to claim your $hells.
 
Last edited:

SNAILAges.PNG

Click the table above for more detail. If would like to add or edit your data please click this link.
​
 
Last edited:
Back