◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,753,661 views
Look what came in the mail today!

image.jpg
 
I took my boys to do some karting tonight and I took one more shot to break into the 23s. I was in a race with two "others" and only had 3 clean laps. Here is my video of the final 2 of the session, my quickest. Still came up short on a sub-24 second lap.

​
 
Question: If I am following tight to a driver who is passing another driver do I have to allow the driver being passed in between us?
 
"In between you" on the straight or through a corner? Never have to allow someone between. Only time that a rule is going to come in is when you reach a turn in point. That's when overlap comes into play.
Strategy would come into play as it may be faster to let said car in
 
Yeah that's what I thought. Which is why when said driver decided to try and take my nose off by turning in sharply I pushed them back on to their line then said driver took exception to it and spun me out when they caught up!
 
Back