◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,143 views
Division 6 Race Report
​
Thank you everyone in D6 for waiting for me after i had that weird disconnection during the 2nd combo at Tsukuba. Congratulations to not just the winners but everyone on a job well done. Thank you to data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders, stewards for your work in Snail.

Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: 👍
 
Ok I joined to have a good time, mingle and have fun, make jokes and all that!

Sunday i'm told to mute, it's not fun NO MORE!
 
I think I'm done!
chatva your fine you were just having a bad night. Just think you're back in D6 and play with yourself! then the wins will come and you will get to go to... don... don... don... D4!!
 
Great first night in D4. Had some awesome battles with the new extinction of Snail family. For me, this is what a racing organization should be. Had 2 wins and a pole and a fast lap. Special thanks to the D5 guys for improving my racecraft. It definitely showed up tonight.
 
Division 6 Race Report
​
Thank you everyone in D6 for waiting for me after i had that weird disconnection during the 2nd combo at Tsukuba. Congratulations to not just the winners but everyone on a job well done. Thank you to data recorders/uploaders, replay recorders/uploaders, stewards for your work in Snail.

Race Clean, Race Snail :cheers: 👍


There are two issues with the score:

Combo 1 Race 2 : Who came 10th?
Combo 3 Race 2 : Who came 3rd?
 
It's enough, everything that could go wrong go wrong again.
No matter what the combos are, the result is the same.
Again I didnt won any race and failed to set any fastest lap even when I was pushing at hundred percent.

I'm leaving sunday nights for an undefined time to come back to my roots of time trialing, and maybe have some fun in the practice rooms.
 
SNAILData Logo.png

​
The Sunday night scores for April 5 have been pushed to SNAIL Data. Data specialists are clear to enter data.
 
D8 Replays are uploaded to the share folder Division 8. 👍

Would write something but I am far to tired to even attempt.. Awesome night of Racing D8. 👍 I took last all 6 races!! :cheers: On that note, Goodnight.. :banghead:
 
Hello, perhaps i'm over seeing something but i would like to join you guys, so hopefully with this message i set some thing in motion...
Sure did:tup:, your official welcome post will be along shortly

@nmcp1
 
Back