◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,754,275 views
@TBongX @AMAMachinist @Die_Birdy_Die @JamCarOne @McTrucker (sorry if i forgot anybody from tonights racing)
Got over 100,000 miles tonight in the best possible way. Racing online with my SNAIL brothers! I can't think of a better way to have done it. Thanks guys! :cheers:
20150417_233817.jpg
 
Hey guys. Well. I have saddening news. Upon my plan to return to Snail all my ps3 and tv were broken during transit. As such it will take time for me to get them back. So sorry everyone. I'll get to Snail asap but for now please be more patient with me. Be safe guys. Peace
 
Y U NO POST? It's so slow today. What's going on?
 
Going to make the banners later today, with absolutely no pictures of the Corvette @ HSR. Let's get some pics posted up!
 
Going to make the banners later today, with absolutely no pictures of the Corvette @ HSR. Let's get some pics posted up!
I posted four amazing pics a few pages back. You even liked my post...
 
hst: 10624845
This is insanely funny and so F*#king true!

wait until he makes the one for the I watch.

I laughed so hard,now I want to know what he was really talking about!Thanks @gotdirt410sp

I speak Spanish.... and I still have no clue what the H he is talking about.

Here's the first one I saw regarding the new Macbook.




@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

ahh... the I watch version.



and since we are a little off topic.. Who owns a smart watch? Here's my Moto360

15%2B-%2B1
 
Last edited:
wait until he makes the one for the I watch.



I speak Spanish.... and I still have no clue what the H he is talking about.

Here's the first one I saw regarding the new Macbook.




@Raw10_2u heard of the quote button ?

Edit also works wonders.

ahh... the I watch version.


Dude with one tooth lmao deep in the hills of Mexico
 
Seeing as it's a bit of a slow day I think I'll share my thoughts on the combos after a bit of practice.

- I like the Kompressor. I don't like the track. This one will be interesting.
-The Corvette is really fun IMO. It might be the Sports Soft tires but it handles really well and very grippy. It reminds me of the time I went to the STL Auto Show and got behind a Thrustmaster for the first time ever (I want one) driving a Hyundai around HSR.
-The Scuderia scares me. I think I'll take it slow and take my time with this one. Don't want to cost anyone the race.

All in all, I think tomorrow night will be interesting. Plus, I'm in Division 5 which, as some of you may remember, is where I originally started in SNAIL about a year and a half (or was it two years?) ago. I'm really excited to be back on track and have fun on Sunday nights again. :D
 
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/◆-snail-enduro-racing-season-23-starting-march-28th.255685/

@cmbeal317 Endurance room tonight. Boost set to low/weak. Car is the Honda NSX Base Model '08. 498HP/571PP RH tires, make sure you buy the right tires if weather does happen, had that mistake happen last week :lol:

Track will be Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Cautions at 1:06:000 and 0:25:000, timer at upper right hand corner, room will open at 8:20 PM central. Can pit under caution. Re-start at start-finish line, will have fun.

Cancelled for tonight, only Birdie showed up, would like to see if their is a way to revive the Endurance series on Saturday nights.
 
Last edited:
If you made it a different night I could participate. I never get Saturday nights off.
 
I think this happened to me before I would not update start the game then do the update it worked after that only happened once

I just ended up starting from the beginning and am working on rebuilding. I am hoping to be back on the track next weekend. It sucks because I lost EVERYTHING! Fret none though as I am actively backing up to a USB drive as often as I can.
 
The good thing is you'll never need more than 3,000,000 credits a week to make sure you have all the cars for Sunday
 
Back