◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,735,944 views
580189_10152838631490058_975835066_n.jpg
 
That was by request. I still don't like white :P
 
The only good pic out of those was in the tunnel. Otherwise it's too exposed. And when you lower exposure everything else suffers.
 
I declare the color White banned from SNAIL. It ruins photos lol

Hmmmm - if this is a difficulty, should I change my car/wheel colors? Not sure what is available - perhaps reverse the colors. But there are a lot of Blue cars. Someone please advise.
 
Ignore my post. I'm just talking my opinion. I have no authority on the matter.
 
Hmmmm - if this is a difficulty, should I change my car/wheel colors? Not sure what is available - perhaps reverse the colors. But there are a lot of Blue cars. Someone please advise.
Ignore the penguin. Although I do agree and would expand it to black also:sly:
 
The only good pic out of those was in the tunnel. Otherwise it's too exposed. And when you lower exposure everything else suffers.

Are you sure it's not your monitor? They.don't look overexposed to me, there's plenty of detail in the car. White cars won't pick up the same reflections that dark cars get, but it can still look very good.
 
I'm talking about on the TV. Haven't put them on the computer yet. And I have a non-HD laptop so they won't look better here.
 
div 3 last night was pure fun. The first race at Deep Forest finished with difference between first and fourth, just .425 . The rest of the night was pretty boring, just kidding. All around great racing.
Deep Forest Raceway_45.jpg


Deep Forest Raceway_45.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_46.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_44.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_42.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_37.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_35.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_32.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_30.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_29.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_26.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_20.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_11.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_10.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_9.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_8.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_7.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_6.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_3.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
 
I'm talking about on the TV. Haven't put them on the computer yet. And I have a non-HD laptop so they won't look better here.

HD only refers to resolution, not color. Do they look different when you view them on other devices (phone, tablet, etc)? Could be your settings on your tv then.
 
I take it back. White can look good. Lighting and what not play a huge factor
 
See the white looks very good in those pics. Even on my iPhone 5C
 
I take it back. White can look good. Lighting and what not play a huge factor

Well of course, that's a major factor in photography. Anything can look blown out in the wrong lighting conditions. I took pictures last night of a white R34 1:18 diecast I recently bought, against a white background. I'll post a pic later showing that white can look good (even against white). :P
 
Hey guys, its been awhile since ive been on. I was wondering if any of you guys were on project cars on pc or if there was any sort of plan for snail to branch out onto project cars pc.
 
I love white cars. It's a shame they get over-exposed in pictures and you have to work around that.
 
I love white cars. It's a shame they get over-exposed in pictures and you have to work around that.

That's just a part of photography though. Yes, it's easier for them to come out overexposed, but it's nothing that can't be fixed or accounted for when the shot is taken.
 
Hey guys, its been awhile since ive been on. I was wondering if any of you guys were on project cars on pc or if there was any sort of plan for snail to branch out onto project cars pc.

More than likely not. At it's core, SNAIL is a GT league, and with GT being an exclusive title to Playstation, SNAIL is essentially also a Playstation based league. Unless the GT franchise were to wither up and die, I don't see SNAIL branching out to other platforms. Granted there is talkof a PCars PS4 event, but truthfully that's really just filler on the next-gen console until GT7 arrives. At least that's the way I see it.
 
Back