◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,727,500 views
With the Touring car, it has to be set at 215HP or the 214HP is in the red and some can't enter.
I noticed there were two 'notches' for 214 and set it to the higher one, no one in my room is having issue going on track.
 
Anybody ever seen this error before? I got it tonigh when I tried to join the Blue room.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 53
With all us old guys having birthdays maybe we should join this league!!!

View attachment 392249

READ THE LIST BELOW TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY


View attachment 392272

There are a lot of birthdays happening, I turned 55 on Tuesday, actually qualify for a couple of seniors discounts now, omg, scary! Still not as many as Slo Ban though!
Done everyone of the things on the list but one!
 
There are a lot of birthdays happening, I turned 55 on Tuesday, actually qualify for a couple of seniors discounts now, omg, scary! Still not as many as Slo Ban though!
Done everyone of the things on the list but one!
Hey Aero, he prefers to be called Go-Ban now!!! :lol:

Oh and happy birthday to ya. :cheers:
 
Last edited:
There are a lot of birthdays happening, I turned 55 on Tuesday, actually qualify for a couple of seniors discounts now, omg, scary! Still not as many as Slo Ban though!
Done everyone of the things on the list but one!

Mine is in two weeks, but I'm not quite in my 50s yet :P
 
Thursday Night Practice went really well. Sure the Impreza at Fuji was well known but we're still learning new lines every time we race. The Mazda at Nurburgring GP/D was hugely successful. Great times were had. And the Pozzi Camaro RS is not just as good as the Viper but better. Has racing technology underneath so it handles a bit better, less weight, more power, meaner sound. Win on all levels.
 
I will not be racing for awhile as my wheel as gone kaput and won't recalibrate. So have fun and hopefully I will be back fellas.
 
Gentleman Jack, (aka) @TEX36 is back and faster then ever!


Welcome back Jack! :cheers: :scared: :p :gtpflag:

Can you post the other replays from last night?

Great: Watkins Glen is beautiful

Not So Great: track still closed due to heavy fog.
I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.
 
Can you post the other replays from last night?


I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.

That's how I did it in Montreal for the Canadian Grand Prix last year. Got my money's worth and was there for every minute of every session, and I'd do it again and again!
 
Any one else pissed about the speed limits at the Nürburgring. That means no sub 7 minute laps for awhile:(
 
Any one else pissed about the speed limits at the Nürburgring. That means no sub 7 minute laps for awhile:(
Nope. I'm happy. No more cars built for the 'Ring.
 
Can you post the other replays from last night?


I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.

Next week is tickets for... NASCAR or TUDOR.

This is DE / track time. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

:gtpflag:
 
highlights from wednesday night's practice. It was a blast s always. should be an exciting race night on sunday as all the combos are fun and keep the competition close.


Ahh, @Engmatic1 , buddy this is really epic 👍, so marvelous pictures 👍👍, action reflects of that awesome practice night and a music that really suits to this group of rock'n'roll racers :sly: ( hmm the Flying Mangoes lool ), 👍👍👍
cheers buddy, well working out :cheers:
PS who plays this music, a blast lol
 
Next week is tickets for... NASCAR or TUDOR.


This is DE / track time. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.


:gtpflag:

@Handlebar
I hope you pick TUDOR! The thought of hearing the daytona prototypes and the gt cars racing gives me goose bumps! Whichever you pick, I hope you have a great time!
👍
 
Can you post the other replays from last night?


I really wish I had the money to go again this year. That was the best weekend of my life. Did you get tickets for Thursday through Sunday or just Friday through Sunday? The practice and qualifying sessions aren't as interesting up close at the track because it's a lot of solo running. Great for pictures though. The racing is amazing no matter what so try to wake up early and catch every support series.
you ash for too much!
up-loads take so much time, it isn't just point and shoot.

When I do it, it's either important or special as in the case of a great "old fart" returning to us!

in case you missed it!
 
highlights from wednesday night's practice. It was a blast s always. should be an exciting race night on sunday as all the combos are fun and keep the competition close.


Your work Is truly SPECTACULAR great job! love it, you need a job here in Hollywood.

enough of that, LETS GO PACING! if I don't see a room in 10 minutes, I'm going PC-CARS.......
 
...take care @chatva , this guy is used to drive on the wrong side of the road loool , jk @Engmatic1
:cheers:
yea, here in the STATES, we drive correctly, not "right"!

have you seen how they drive?:ouch:
it's amassing they get anywhere!:cheers:

just only playing, We sure don't need another "Boston harbor" incident Right?
 
Last edited:
Questions:
Why is GT Planet advertising Project Cars?
Is Gran Turismo on the back burner?
 
Back