◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,706,730 views
I'd like to build my own rig. I think that would be a fun and challenging project.
 

  1. Champ your date is wrong unless GT1 is getting moved to Saturday.

    Edit: Sorry Jake your dates are off unless GT1 is getting moved to Sat.
    Oops. Good catch will update the schedule here shortly.
 
Ok the following video provides all of us some aspects of good driving as well of the bad!
The start, for example, starting in first gear is clearly a "no no"

Next you may notice in the video that getting hit on the backside repeatedly, (count them) may and or will actually slow your progresses!
hqdefault.jpg

stay true, stay clean and continue to have fun till you die!
 
Last edited:
Ok the following video provides all of us some aspects of good driving as well of the bad!
The start, for example, starting in first gear is clearly a "no no"

Next you may notice in the video that getting hit on the backside repeatedly, (count them) may and or will actually slow your progresses!
hqdefault.jpg

stay true, stay clean and continue to have fun till you die!
wheres the vid chat?
 
Everyone could of done better but least to say I made it for the FIRST TIME!! ^_^

the music was nice!
Dude, how do you add it? I'm using the HD capture.
ps: awesome work!
 
Ok the following video provides all of us some aspects of good driving as well of the bad!
The start, for example, starting in first gear is clearly a "no no"

Next you may notice in the video that getting hit on the backside repeatedly, (count them) may and or will actually slow your progresses!
hqdefault.jpg

stay true, stay clean and continue to have fun till you die!
No Video...
 
the music was nice!
Dude, how do you add it? I'm using the HD capture.
ps: awesome work!

I use windows live movie maker and I use my iphone to record..
 
can anyone tell me how to populate the color pallet in the paint room?

is this something i should be asking the color coordinator @TomMang_68 ?
 
Last edited:
Is the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) '08 the same spec as the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08?
 
Is the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) '08 the same spec as the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08?
It more than likely has the same setup but that's not the one we are racing
 
Is the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 (Volkswagen Motorsport) '08 the same spec as the Volkswagen Scirocco GT24 Base Model '08?

I will check it out later tonight and if they are identical in every aspect then both will be allowed as that is the way we have done it in the past.
 
proxy.jpg

OFFICIAL PRACTICE ROOMS ARE OPEN

Blue room 1472-4711-0038-4893-9693
Red room 1472 4711 0038 4893 9691

Thanks @racingchamp30 for hosting
 
Last edited:
Yesterday I got hit on the right side of my 96' grand cherokee by a 04' Honda CRV,
Fortunately nobody got hurt and material damages are minimum. I only end up in a 180 spin, I think my SNAIL hands prevented me from rolling over.
 
Yesterday I got hit on the right side of my 96' grand cherokee by a 04' Honda CRV,
Fortunately nobody got hurt and material damages are minimum. I only end up in a 180 spin, I think my SNAIL hands prevented me from rolling over.
Ouch! That sucks :< Glad everyone is okay.
 
Back