◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,143 views
Well as long as Conner "the wolf" carroll does great in the interviews he's going to silverstone!
 
Watching/listening at work...shhh don't tell anyone
You can just open 2 google chromes, and when someone looks at your screen just change to the other google chrome.
 
lunch break ? what happened to working through lunch.
 
What's playing on the feed right now?

Downloaded the twitch app to my phone and think I found the feed.
 
Well, I'm watching the GTA special on Nick from last year's GTA.

Now I have commercials.
 
those in game codes do not work ive tried like 3 of them
You must put them in real fast, only 1 person can use it, put your video quality on source and then when the codes appear type them in immediately.
 
I had to post this it was so great to get a visitor at work today .@polygrizz stopped in on his way to a competition in vegas .It was so fun to put a face with a name we race every Sunday ,practice during the week ,but to meet my Canadian friend in person was a great time .We talked about racing and life in general gave him the 5cent tour of the factory .Last but not least we took a picture .
20150714_114226_resized.jpg



That is @polygrizz ,@pubason ,@CliffE
 
those in game codes do not work ive tried like 3 of them

I was able to finally get one, $100,000.00. I was scratching my head, $100K. I thought the code I entered was for credits to the PS Store, wrong. For credits in GT6. Don't need GT6 credits.
 
They are talking about snail racing at the moment.
I hope they said something good! :D
Well as long as Conner "the wolf" carroll does great in the interviews he's going to silverstone!
I've been watching as much as possible from my phone all day, but if I had a dollar for the number of times I heard them mention "Connor The Wolf", I'd be rich! :lol:

Howling-Wolf-T-Shirt-Tee-The-Mountain.jpg


It's live now. dgaf is crushing it.
Indeed! Rising to the occasion!! 👍👍
 
Os there any place to watch the races that happened today?
 
I've been watching as much as possible from my phone all day, but if I had a dollar for the number of times I heard them mention "Connor The Wolf", I'd be rich! :lol:

Howling-Wolf-T-Shirt-Tee-The-Mountain.jpg
With that connor the wolf nick name I think that will help push him through the interviews it makes him memorable!
 
Da Wooolif....lurks on Monday nights with a nondescript grey car. He takes the lead...drops back.....encourages the mortals....and then magically winds up in front and usually stops to let someone else win....gentleman.
 
Last edited:
Back