◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,705,603 views
That's Not How Any Of This Works.jpg
I Unfriend You.jpg


11825920_1563586970528605_7349602133507939192_n.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to add the third picture with an edit but couldn't get it to work and I was too lazy to upload it to imgur and copy/paste :P
 
I enjoy making music on my own with a loop pedal. It's a lot of fun and in minutes I can have a full band jamming on a groove. But how can I share it with you guys?!

Sound cloud?
 
That's if I record it. I found mixlr.com which is a free live audio streaming website.
 
D2 Data is in. Congrats to Xrad-11 for being leading points scorer for a second weekend in a row.

D2Aug9Data_zpsbdwgp4lu.jpg

Layout courtesy of @MajorBlixem 👍


I'll have to double check this,

But I am pretty sure we had faster lap times in every data slot, for Div 3! That's unbelievable.

BTW, I miss you guys D2!
 
I have completed my review run of 21 reported incidents. Still about 7 that need another set or two of eyes on them and then we'll have this week settled up.
 
I got disconnected, wait up

Looks like all of Red Room crashed :(
 
Rd Room ran Twin Ring 8 laps and ended just over 12 minutes. Should it be 7 laps then to account for slip-ups?
 
hahaha, account for slip ups? like, "I slipped off the track on the last lap cause it was one to many" type of slip up?
Actually, here is the real question. Would dropping it to 7 laps cause d1 to finish the race in under ten minutes? if the answer is yes, then your answer is no.
 
Rd Room ran Twin Ring 8 laps and ended just over 12 minutes. Should it be 7 laps then to account for slip-ups?
Nope. Every division but one last week, finished this Combo in less than 12 minutes.
It's right where it needs to be.
 
Nope. Every division but one last week, finished this Combo in less than 12 minutes.
It's right where it needs to be.


Hey dragon,

Do you have a link for the data summary sheets?

I was looking around in your signature links to the Docs page, but had no luck finding it.
 
Gotcha. It was only slightly over so that's no big deal.
 
Back