◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,711,642 views
It'll be whatever you make it to be.

Somebody pointed out that Rome rewards consistency, I think theres truth to that, but I would also say it rewards patience. The "setup" is especially important at narrow city courses and successful setup requires patience.
Well, you're not lying lol Practice rooms will be up today or tonight once a decision is made.
 
Last edited:
So....... Who wants to run some karts tonight??? :)
 
Practice room up under Club Rooms.

EDIT: Room Closed
 
Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has brought it up before now but is the R8 LMS Ultra '12 a suitable substitute for the Sport Team Phoenix version? Neither car can be painted or a custom number plate be added but it might just break up the cloned look a little.
 
Last edited:
Do a quick search for Audi R8 and my posts and you'll find I did research into how all are different. On my phone now so hard to copy paste but it's easy to find
 
Best option is the standard version since there are some colors to choose from. It has the lower down force though
 
Well it looks like the votes have slowed down dead line will be 5pm west coast time and 8pm east coast

Rite now there's 7 votes for Silverstone & 16 votes for Rome
 
Back