◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,028 views
qLc45yJ.jpg


The car is totaled. Now I need your help.

We are going to buy a car this week. Simple. Needs 4 doors, 5-6 years old, very reliable and that's about it. Under $10K. What brands should we stick to and which ones should we avoid? (Unfortunately) It doesn't have to be a driver's car, just has to go from A to B.

Nissan Altima, Subaru Outback, Neon SRT-4, Mazda 3, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Lancer.
 
If you read the thread you'd know you're too late for suggestions, thanks though I guess.
 
I thought that when my parents said that but they are serviced better than a normal person might service their car. Better records.

Price was about 15K but my dad was planning on going that high. I didn't know that before
Geez...for 15K you could have bought a brand new Sentra to replace the old Sentra.
 
Geez...for 15K you could have bought a brand new Sentra to replace the old Sentra.
I really wanted something Mazda but they didn't have any.
 
I'm getting an error on GT6: [1369] Error in Lobby Server

I can't connect to or create a room.
 
I'm getting an error on GT6: [1369] Error in Lobby Server

I can't connect to or create a room.

Got booted as well and had the same error. Just restarted the PS3 and all looks ok now. Fingers Crossed!
 
An error occurred in the lobby server, that is the message i just got.
 
I left the room then saw all the rooms up disappear at the same time, and several people log off... they're doing something wonky with the servers...
 
Blue room is up!!!!
 
Opened another room

Edit: another crash, no way we can race this Sunday if this is happening close to race time.
 
Last edited:
I'll give up - no need to keep trying to ride a lame donkey.
 
I guess practice may cancel tonight? Major server crappits
 
Trying one more time, have a room open, voice disabled.
 
Back