â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,732,475 views
When posting lots of photos, one must use the spoiler button or post them in the Media Thread. Thank you.
 
Thanks @Raw10_2u ! The wife thought the pretty packaging was a nice touch :p

Thanks Raw.jpg
 
Thanks @Raw10_2u ! The wife thought the pretty packaging was a nice touch :p

View attachment 498898

You are welcome Sir,Again I apologize for not getting you the card I had posted.I really didn't think it would be that much trouble getting an image on a card!Glad she liked it,I aim to please.

Indianapolis Road Course_41.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_37.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_35.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_34.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_41.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_37.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_35.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_34.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_42.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_44.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_36.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_40.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_45.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_38.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_32.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_39.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_30.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_33.jpg
Indianapolis Road Course_29.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_6.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_3.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_8.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_9.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_11.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_12.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_10.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_13.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_5.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_7.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_1.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_4.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit '80s_2.jpg
@Raw10_2u bar has been set ,photos pls....nice pics @Wolfsatz

@richroo There is no competition with @Wolfsatz ,he is the Man (sorry about the lighting,,,,been playing with the TV again!LOL
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, what time is todays practice session?
Im still pretty fresh to this whole SNAIL business so please excuse my "noobity"
 
Thanks man, hopefully I can make it. Its friday over here and I have racing this weekend so not sure.. I think Im 50/50
 
Thanks man, hopefully I can make it. Its friday over here and I have racing this weekend so not sure.. I think Im 50/50
That's 3pm local time for you on Mondays for racing with us on Sunday's. Are you in school or on break now?
 
Im on holidays at the moment, but I wont be able to race when Im at school.

Im on break untill the start of Feb so hopefully be able to get a bit of racing in before then.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Think the ship came in !fish
 
I would join but I haven't been invited into the SNAIL Racing club on GT6 :lol::grumpy:
 
I would join but I haven't been invited into the SNAIL Racing club on GT6 :lol::grumpy:
I have it set to public so if you search for it it should be there - but I just got disconnected anyway haha. I'll try again though.
 
Back