â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,728,608 views
Netflix added a new documentary recently "Journey to Le Mans". It's about a private British team "JOTA" racing P2.
Pretty decent show.
Watched it and found it was very insightful to how endurance racing works. There is no I in TEAM !
 
XAMdylZ.jpg
 
I'm gonna die glorious on the Fury Road! I live! I die! I live again!
 
Mad Max: Fury Road premiered on HBO tonight so I watched it again. Great movie.
 
The drivers list has been updated and is ready to go for Sunday night's racing. Good luck to everyone.

On a side note, my powerball ticket was a total of 7 numbers off for the five numbers with the right powerball number.
 
The drivers list has been updated and is ready to go for Sunday night's racing. Good luck to everyone.

On a side note, my powerball ticket was a total of 7 numbers off for the five numbers with the right powerball number.

I was reading that the powerball jackpot will reach $1.3 billion Wednesday if no one wins from tonight's drawing.
 
General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg


ATTENTION ALL SNAILS! !
​

Hey everybody, I could use a wee bit of SNAIL assistance. I need test out a new IR form and spreadheet that I intend to use for the SNAIL WRC series. Anybody who is willing to spare 1 minute out of their day, please click the link below to fill out a fake IR Report. I just need some quantity and variety to verify that I have no bugs that I haven't seen yet in the formulas.

The only detail that is vital is that the Race Date is a TUESDAY, so anything in Dec. up until Jan. 5 will be great. More than 1 submission would be fine too. :)

Testing will conclude at 9:00pm tonight. This would save me a lot of time so any participation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 👍


Test New WRC IR sheet HERE
 
Tonight is going to be INTENSE!I am looking forward to some awesome racing,with some equally awesome folks!These combos are what separates the CHAFF from the WHEAT!(I'll be going against the GRAIN!)LOL
 
General%20Announcement_zpssunv3eju.jpg


ATTENTION ALL SNAILS! !
​

Hey everybody, I could use a wee bit of SNAIL assistance. I need test out a new IR form and spreadheet that I intend to use for the SNAIL WRC series. Anybody who is willing to spare 1 minute out of their day, please click the link below to fill out a fake IR Report. I just need some quantity and variety to verify that I have no bugs that I haven't seen yet in the formulas.

The only detail that is vital is that the Race Date is a TUESDAY, so anything in Dec. up until Jan. 5 will be great. More than 1 submission would be fine too. :)

Testing will conclude at 9:00pm tonight. This would save me a lot of time so any participation would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 👍


Test New WRC IR sheet HERE
Did a couple, none of them serious.
 
Well, you could copy and paste all of them in a spoiler for those who are curious...

I could do that. I really just wanted to point out how much everybody loves Mike. :)
 
Back