◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,728,608 views
I'm unable to join any rooms...guess I may not be racing tonight :banghead:
 
Congrats to the SNAIL GTP_ES Endurance Team...first time I ever had the pleasure of being on track with Coach....sweet style you have there. It is hard to imagine how bloody difficult the race was...finishing is a HUGE
accomplishment. Keep it up guys.....full kudos from DART.
 
Last edited:
Congrats to the SNAIL GTP_ES Endurance Team...first time I ever had the pleasure of being on track with Coach....sweet style you have there. It is hard to imagine how bloody difficult the race was...finishing is a HUGE a
accomplishment. Keep it up guys.....full kudos from DART.

Thanks @Nail-27. It was good to race with you as well. Thanks for giving me some space on my pass. It was also good to race with @Vitessekid, even though he took off.
 
D5 replays uploaded. Only one missing is R1R1 because i was disconnected from PSN during the first race. @Raw10_2u will be uploading the replay from the first race. I uploaded the other five. Thank you everyone in D5 for a job well done.
 
SNAILData Logo.png

​
The scores for tonight have been pushed to SNAIL Data. Data specialists can now do their thing.
 
Congrats to the SNAIL GTP_ES Endurance Team...first time I ever had the pleasure of being on track with Coach....sweet style you have there. It is hard to imagine how bloody difficult the race was...finishing is a HUGE a
accomplishment. Keep it up guys.....full kudos from DART.
Thank you, Nail. It was action packed, but it was fun.
DART did a beautiful job of it, nice to see you guys out there.

And yes, Coach has quite the style going around the track. SNAIL racing at its finest on that one.
 
Back