◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,732,475 views
Division 6 Race Report

9 racers showed up, later on another. It was a fun night of racing, only 1 DC and different podiums too. Congratulation to Mbracer for the amazing overall win with 99 pts 👍 . Thanks to the host, scorekeeper, data specialist as replay uploader, thanks to all the stewards and other making this happen again. So looking forward to the next race Sunday,
:cheers: :gtpflag: Race Fast, Race Clean, Race SNAIL :gtpflag: :cheers:
 
Last edited:
@Neovre has been doing very well in his recent races. It's awesome to see how far he's come in a couple years.
I loved his attitude on GTA been fascinated by him ever since. I'm almost glad he didn't win the series or he may not be where he is today.
 
SNAILData.png

Scores for March 20 have been pushed to SNAIL Data and is ready for the data specialists
 
I just received the official entry list for the 14 Hours at Daytona I'm racing in on April 2nd.

127 entries!!!

That works out to 33+ cars per mile of the track. Needless to say, it's going to be a very busy track! Can't wait!
 
I just received the official entry list for the 14 Hours at Daytona I'm racing in on April 2nd.

127 entries!!!

That works out to 33+ cars per mile of the track. Needless to say, it's going to be a very busy track! Can't wait!
are they going to prodcast the race?
 
Not that I know of, but we will broadcast via the Livestream app the race live from inside our car. The quality of video will be good, certainly not great, but it's live.
They should broadcast it even if it's just the video like during the night for the 24 hr
 
Back