◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,143 views
Data for division four complete.


D4_042416corrected.png


EDIT: Corrected pole time for round 2 race 2
 
Last edited:
Thank you for considering me for your league.I received an message in my inbox on PSN.I have read the good racecraft guide,and would enjoy learning from you all.

Been a year now.I love this league,I have found friends all over the world.Built relationships that I will remember forever.This is the best gaming experience EVER!I really dig the interaction with all my SNAIL Brothers and Sisters!Thanks @zer05ive for creating this league!Thanks SNAILS for having me!
 
Been a year now.I love this league,I have found friends all over the world.Built relationships that I will remember forever.This is the best gaming experience EVER!I really dig the interaction with all my SNAIL Brothers and Sisters!Thanks @zer05ive for creating this league!Thanks SNAILS for having me!
Miss running with you. Some day again, hopefully sooner than later.

You're definitely one of the "good ones".
 
Steward Update​

The stewards have completed enough reviews to make the prize winners official. They are as follows:

Prize A @socalnatv - See explanation below.
Prize B @TomMang_68 - Please choose to freeze car or track OR pass the freeze.
Prize C @TEX36 - Has already used prize C this month.


Prize A Procedure
@socalnatv has told us he will not be able to test for Prize A, therefore we will go straight to suggestions from D1 drivers who raced on Sunday. Make 1 suggestion only for a complete car and track combo. Please use the in game car and track names. If you make more than 1 suggestion, all of your suggestions will be null and void. The deadline for suggestions is 11:59 pm EST tonight. This gives you 13 hours from now to make a suggestion.

@Ness @Xradkins @vovik05 @lllTrick @src_ej6 @Ricky_Blayz @Rednose58 @nmcp1 @MikeGrove @Nicktune
 
Steward Update​

The stewards have completed enough reviews to make the prize winners official. They are as follows:

Prize A @socalnatv - See explanation below.
Prize B @TomMang_68 - Please choose to freeze car or track OR pass the freeze.
Prize C @TEX36 - Has already used prize C this month.

Not sure what that comment means.
Am I disqualified from Prize C?
 
@CoachMK21 - I choose to freeze the shifter kart. @TEX36 let us know where we are running that bad boy this week.

Thanks for making it easy @TomMang_68 (and probably making @TEX36 happy). @TEX36 you are now on the clock to choose a track. You have until Noon ET tomorrow to make your selection.

Edit: The above has been amended.
 
Last edited:
Didn't tex already choose a track this month? (monza no chicken)

Okay, Gents and Ladies
(Drum roll)
Autodromo Nazionale Monza (No Chicanes)

Hope the name is fully correct.

Yes. As a matter of fact, he did.

As I understand the prize B and C;

Prize B = Freeze or Pass and Pick
Prize C = Pick or Freeze

So, with that little matrix, and the fact that the freeze has been used by the prize b winner both times @TEX36 was the prize c winner, and both froze the car, following the practice used when the Prize A winner is a repeat, shouldn't Tex's division mates get to make suggestions for a track to take the kart to and Tex gets to pick from one of those?
 
@CoachMK21 - I choose to freeze the shifter kart. @TEX36 let us know where we are running that bad boy this week.

follow up now??

Am working at the High School today. Will post a track choice as soon as possible this afternoon.

Didn't tex already choose a track this month? (monza no chicken)


Yes, @Die_Birdy_Die is correct. I confused myself and didn't catch it. Anyways, since @TEX36 already had Prize C this month, he cannot get it again. If you raced in D5 on Sunday, please suggest 1 track for the the Gran Turismo Racing Kart 125 Shifter. Remember, only make 1 suggestion. The deadline for suggestions is 11:59 pm ET tonight.

@singlepaddy @Drewspeed @TBongX @pubason @basswerks1 @cliff eden @BustedFoSho
 
Back