◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,143 views
I know everything's messed up right now and we are scrambling to get caught up, but can we get scores pushed to data or do I just hold onto it?

Data is never due till the end of the season , so there's time if things are busy and a bit behind
 
GTSport_Reveal_May_19_20_GTPlanet.jpg
 
So unveiling means they're just telling us about it and not an actual release yet, right? I thought we were supposed to get a Beta first.
Obviously things are delayed as per the usual but this is positive news. They will have a playable version at these venues
 
Vote

WRS, 1983 Ayrton Senna @ Willow Springs : Streets of Willow
 
I vote WRS, 1983 Ayrton Senna @ Willow Springs : Streets of Willow
 
Less than 30 minutes to vote. If you don't know what you're voting for, read this post.
 
I vote 1983 Ayrton Senna @ Willow Springs : Streets of Willow
 
Sunday, May 15th, 2016 Lineup
(May-2016 Season - League Night #3)


1. WRS, 1983 Ayrton Senna On RH @ Willow Springs, Streets of Willow (10 Laps)
2. Opel Astra V8 Coupé (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 on RH @ Brands Hatch GP (8 Laps)
3.Formula Gran Turismo On RM @ Red Bull Ring (9 laps)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's Thursday night, practice night. It's 8:42pm. Shouldn't all votes be in by now?
 
To confirm, voting for Prize is done. Thanks @Die_Birdy_Die for getting the lineup together.

Sunday, May 15th, 2016 Lineup
(May-2016 Season - League Night #3)


1. WRS, 1983 Ayrton Senna On RH @ Willow Springs, Streets of Willow (10 Laps)
2. Opel Astra V8 Coupé (Opel Team Phoenix) '00 on RH @ Brands Hatch GP (8 Laps)
3.Formula Gran Turismo On RM @ Red Bull Ring (9 laps)
 
Last edited:
To confirm, voting for Prize is done. Thanks @Die_Birdy_Die for getting the lineup together.
Wait, why is a car with racing hard tires the 2nd combo when the other two are supposedly racing medium? That doesn't make sense PP wise.
 
Oh boy, the WSR on a technical track... I gotta do that. Time trial heaven :V (hopefully it races okay there too, only like... two good passing spots)
 
Hey guys. I'm interested in joining your league. I've been out of the loop with GT6 for awhile and just recently got back into it. My PS3 started having issues (would shut off after 10 minutes) and I did the quick potentiometer fix, so far no problems. I was active in the FMSC Spec Miata series a few years ago with R1600Turbo and Wardez if you're familiar with those names. Anyways, would love to join you guys. OP says to post here, thanks!
 
Back