◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,398 views
I'd like to rejoin, but I don't know if I can make it this Sunday. Will I be put back into the inactive list if I miss this weekends race after reregistering?
How many night's you race in a season will determine that. If you miss this week and race the next to you'll remain active
 
I'll do the setting sheet tonight, but I need some lap times.

(Don't let me sneak into town tonight and fire up my PS3 to find out for myself how fast one can go....)
So everyone got that right, Reds a junky in need of his fix! So don't give him any LT's :)
 
I'll do the setting sheet tonight, but I need some lap times.

(Don't let me sneak into town tonight and fire up my PS3 to find out for myself how fast one can go....)
@Vegasracer and I were running 1:15s, one of the D3 guys was running 1:17 I believe since we use mid division times right?
 
Report
well. Im baaaaaaacccckkkk... With news. Lots of it. So much has happened. Dont know where to begin. I want to share it with everyone. But even though im back i want to get to business first because i need your guys help. Is there anyone who knows a way i can communicate with Jordan the founderof gtplanet. I really need to talk to him guys. This is big for me and very VERY important. Guys this is another opportunity to do something so big. Im sorry ive been gone but if this new deal works out then Everything will be worth
it. Help me out guys so i can spill the news but i need Jordan the founder of the website as well.
 
Report
well. Im baaaaaaacccckkkk... With news. Lots of it. So much has happened. Dont know where to begin. I want to share it with everyone. But even though im back i want to get to business first because i need your guys help. Is there anyone who knows a way i can communicate with Jordan the founderof gtplanet. I really need to talk to him guys. This is big for me and very VERY important. Guys this is another opportunity to do something so big. Im sorry ive been gone but if this new deal works out then Everything will be worth
it. Help me out guys so i can spill the news but i need Jordan the founder of the website as well.

How about sending him a private message or tag him in a post.
 
Are we going to be doing any combo practicing tonight?
(If anyone wants to reply to this, I am all eyes on reading them because I am okay with it. If anyone is not okay with it, that is fine, too.)
 
Last edited:
I am glad that you are coming back to SNAIL again, Vitessekid. It was fun racing against you back when I joined SNAIL for the first time. I hope you do well this time around.
^_^ In France there's some kind of big test being changed so everyone is ending school 2 weeks earlier than usual. I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!! :D
 
^_^ In France there's some kind of big test being changed so everyone is ending school 2 weeks earlier than usual. I'VE MISSED YOU ALL!!! :D
I just hope some of the old racers in SNAIL come back soon because it would be awesome to race them again.


I also agree with you Wolfsatz, I hope chatva comes back as well.
 
Last edited:
image.jpeg
My new setup... Got rid of that old rig
 
I just hope some of the old racers in SNAIL come back soon because it would be awesome to race them again.



I also agree with you Wolfsatz, I hope chatva comes back as well.
@thorracing is chatva. He races in GT1 as i don't think he can race here anymore. (From what I've heard)
 
View attachment 556634My new setup... Got rid of that old rig
What was wrong with your new setup?

@thorracing is chatva. He races in GT1 as i don't think he can race here anymore. (From what I've heard)

Sorry, I did not know that. It has been awhile since I left SNAIL to put more focus on College courses and homework/study. I really am out on the loop on which members moved to new sub-clubs in SNAIL. My Bad JakeDog23.:confused:
 
Well. I hear the old snsils need to return. Well gimne 2 weeks and i think i can return. So may i please return
 
Well. I hear the old snsils need to return. Well gimne 2 weeks and i think i can return. So may i please return
I am glad you are coming back, too. Welcome:gtpflag:(P.S.: you spelled snails wrong.)
 
Was looking at Track Suggestions on the GTSport part GTPlanet and found these Hillclimb vids on one of the suggestions and HOLY 🤬 they all have very large balls!!!
Onboard @ 1:25

Onboard @ 1:25

 
image.jpeg
What was wrong with your new setup?



Sorry, I did not know that. It has been awhile since I left SNAIL to put more focus on College courses and homework/study. I really am out on the loop on which members moved to new sub-clubs in SNAIL. My Bad JakeDog23.:confused:
Lol it was one of those but modified and an ikea chair
 
What was wrong with your new setup?



Sorry, I did not know that. It has been awhile since I left SNAIL to put more focus on College courses and homework/study. I really am out on the loop on which members moved to new sub-clubs in SNAIL. My Bad JakeDog23.:confused:
All good no need for an apology just relaying what I've heard
 
Back