◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,754,673 views
The drivers list has been updated and is ready to go for tonight's racing.

I would like to say that the steward summary is complete but that's just not possible right now. Two stewards reviewing the only two incidents we had this week is just not enough. It will be done when / if at least one more steward gets around to reviewing the only two incidents we had this week.

:banghead:
 
SNAILData Logo.png

​
The SNAIL Sunday Score sheets have been prepared is ready to go for tonight.
 
Ummm... see post #105436 lol
Showed it to my son. My little guy had his knee stitched up with three days left in the school year. I showed him how much worse it could've been. Give your boy a "thumbs up" from me. :lol:--👍

In all seriousness, I hope he's feeling better.
 
D3 is primed and ready for tonight!


Also D3 is opened, I'm not there though. A buddy popped over for a quick visit so... Hi all :) will be there by start :)
 
All hosts are free to start at the scheduled time. As of a couple of minutes ago, D2 did not have a room up. There is a deadline to have a room open on race night. Look into it.
 
All hosts are free to start at the scheduled time. As of a couple of minutes ago, D2 did not have a room up. There is a deadline to have a room open on race night. Look into it.
So what can we do sr ?
 
@carguynv in the link in my sig you can look at your IR (Edited cause I miss read it)
 
Last edited:
Scores and votes for D1 are in.

Since when do you need to be a PSN Plus member to copy Replays to a USB drive?

Edit: Ignore that. USB wasn't plugged in properly :banghead::lol::banghead:
 
Am I just derping or are the scores and votes no where to be seen in the snail data link? All I see is the race info from 6/5 and 6/12
 
The data just needs to be move from the Sunday scoring sheet to the Data sheet. That will probably happen later today. Then data entry specialist can do their thing.

D3 replays uploaded...congrats @Kgffy who took the night win by 1 point over 2nd place.
 
Back