◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,755,831 views
SNAILData Logo.png

​
The June 2016 Season have been archived and can be found here or you can find the link here

...and...

SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets for July 3 have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight
 
Division 2 thread is up, just looking for volunteers to fill the necessary positions to run a Sunday night.
 
Not seeing a D1 thread. I'm available for replay dutys
 
I dont see a D1 lobby either. Who's available to host?
 
All hosts are clear to start the night's racing at the scheduled time.
 
@JLBowler in the the confusion with div 4 and 5 I accidentally called round 2 race 1 ...round 1instead.
Also first round at Silverstone I called it D5
Other than that it's all good.👍
 
So, this being my first time and all, I forgot to save any of the replays. I hope this doesnt cause any problems.
 
So, this being my first time and all, I forgot to save any of the replays. I hope this doesnt cause any problems.

No problem, I saved all replays and will be uploading them shortly to the D3 folder.
 
@JLBowler in the the confusion with div 4 and 5 I accidentally called round 2 race 1 ...round 1instead.
Also first round at Silverstone I called it D5
Other than that it's all good.👍

No worries. We can figure out naming issues with the track and time stamps. It's a little easier if they're named correctly but it's not the end of the world if they're not.
 
Just want to say thanks to everyone that helped get d4 / d5 back on track again. It was my first time ever hosting and it seemed to go pretty good.
It's nice to be back after being off sick for two weeks.

Well done everybody !!! :cheers:
 
Just want to say thanks to everyone that helped get d4 / d5 back on track again. It was my first time ever hosting and it seemed to go pretty good.
It's nice to be back after being off sick for two weeks.

Well done everybody !!! :cheers:

As smoothly as the room ran, I figured you as a seasoned veteran at hosting. You did a great job! ;)👍
 
D1 scores and votes are in. We had some connection issues at the beginning. We had a very competitive night with 3 different pole sitters and 5 different winners
 
Back