â—† SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,744,397 views
I know I'm gonna pick Nurburgring GP/D but not sure what car. I'm not near my PS3 to look at options but probably a race car on sports softs in the 300-500 HP range
 
And it gets people of what they might like idk. Just promoting discussion I guess heh
 
Yea might as well pick the delta wing hahaha

That's a girls car !


deltacoupe_2-620x350-600x338.jpg
 
I have bought all the cars suggested so far. Will open room to test now. Anyone is welcome to join!
 
Prize Selection Instructions​

If you raced in D4 this week, you have the right to make one, and only one, vote for prize C - Freeze the car or the track.

All votes must be made by posting them in the main SNAIL thread. Votes posted anywhere else will be ignored.

Only make one vote. Multiple votes will get all of your votes thrown out.

Make sure you clearly state your division (D4) and either Freeze Car or Freeze Track.

Do not edit your post to change your vote. Doing so will get your vote thrown out.

You will all have until 11:59 PM ET on Tuesday July 19 to make your vote. At that time, @Ness will be able to choose the opposite portion of the combo.

@JamCar0ne @singlepaddy @Beastmodep @SetoNaikai @pubason @TBongX @cliff eden @GTLehman @gulfvet67


D4-Freeze Track
 
Prize A Suggestion

Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model - Nurburgring GP/D
Pre-Oil PP: 577
Pre-Oil HP: 493
Post-Oil HP: 518
Weight: 1100 kg
Price: 950,00 cr.
Lap Time - 1:27.xxx

@WIDEeyedDRIVR @JLBowler
 
Prize A Suggestion

BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
PP:630-637
HP:602-633
RM tires
@ Circut de la Sarthe 2013
(You can win the car in the seasonal events)
For your consideration @WIDEeyedDRIVR
Did you mean the Base Model that is exactly the same except with better graphics and can be customized so we know who's who?
 
Did you mean the Base Model that is exactly the same except with better graphics and can be customized so we know who's who?
Nope the long tail is the '97 and i believe he made a good choice because it drives very nicely
 
The Base Model is just as good if not better. I loved using it in the A-Spec Super race at Apricot Hill
 
Well maybe you should've suggested it yourself instead of starting to complain about others choices that don't fall inline with your ideals
 
Or I could speak my mind because I'm allowed regardless of public opinion. No need to be hostile. I'm not trying to make him change, that wouldn't happen anyway. Just talking about cars dude.
 
Thats what you may think but some (if not all) may take it as nit picking. And you don't even know my hostile.
 
So longitech jacking me around on the return label for my dead G27 .. called today , it's been a week . So this guy now tells me G27 no longer available for warranty replacement. They are sending me a G29 with a shifter ! .. So they say .. problem is I have to send pedals back .. so now I have to put them back together ..(inverted them) .. hoping it all works out and I will have that G29 for GTSPORT !
 
So longitech jacking me around on the return label for my dead G27 .. called today , it's been a week . So this guy now tells me G27 no longer available for warranty replacement. They are sending me a G29 with a shifter ! .. So they say .. problem is I have to send pedals back .. so now I have to put them back together ..(inverted them) .. hoping it all works out and I will have that G29 for GTSPORT !
If that works out for you that would be awesome
 
So longitech jacking me around on the return label for my dead G27 .. called today , it's been a week . So this guy now tells me G27 no longer available for warranty replacement. They are sending me a G29 with a shifter ! .. So they say .. problem is I have to send pedals back .. so now I have to put them back together ..(inverted them) .. hoping it all works out and I will have that G29 for GTSPORT !
That would really be cool. Do you have a PS4 and/or PCars yet? It feels real nice with the shifter.
 
Back