◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,746,513 views
Thanks Flip. I haven't been keeping up with the thread and I wonder how soon SNAIL will switch over to GT Sport when it comes out in October.
 
Thanks Flip. I haven't been keeping up with the thread and I wonder how soon SNAIL will switch over to GT Sport when it comes out in October.
Hahahahah October... Hahahahahaha
 
D3 is open.

Edit: Opened new room, got disconnected from lobby server message.
 
Last edited:
Thanks Flip. I haven't been keeping up with the thread and I wonder how soon SNAIL will switch over to GT Sport when it comes out in October.
The longitech software works .. I spent a few hours messing with it .. It will change it.

No, I don't remember how I did it lol

Good luck
 
Thanks Flip. I haven't been keeping up with the thread and I wonder how soon SNAIL will switch over to GT Sport when it comes out in October.

Yamauchi reported it has been pushed back to sometime in 2017.
 
All hosts are to start the night's racing at the scheduled time.
 
Division 1 races were great tonight! First time Hosting for D1 and good to race with a great group of guys in D1. Great Racing in D1, see you guys next week! :cheers:
 
D2 Scores and votes are in.... and...


SNAILData.png

​
Scores for Sep 18 have been pushed to SNAIL Data and the Data Specialists can do their thing.
 
Last edited:
The D1 Highlight video from Last nights racing is now uploaded from last night! Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you guys think :cheers:

Thumbnail Picture belongs to @Wolfsatz I did give you credit in Video Description. Hope its okay that I used it. 👍


​
 
(CNN) Michael Schumacher's lawyer says the former Formula One world champion "cannot stand even with the aid of his special therapists."
 
Back