◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,749,135 views
I dont think my issues are from my TV/monitor, I think it might've just been overheating with how warm its been getting outside. And not many people own A/C in socal.

I popped open my PS4 pro today to check for dust and there was minimal. I was surprised how easy it was to access the guts where the fan is. No Torx bits necessary, you just pop off the top.

I decided to do some rearranging and now have my 55" 4k Samsung hooked up. What a difference coming from a 22" gaming monitor. I also bought a storage rack and will have a fan pointed on my PS4 whenever I'm playing now. Hopefully that fixes the problem.

Before:

View attachment 744167

After:

View attachment 744168


View attachment 744169
I’m jealous
 
That’s just ridiculous. No ac!!! What is wrong with you people. That’s unAmerican!! I last Saturday installed an ac window unit in our master bedroom here in the Midwest and we have central air!!!
Central air in the house, and two window units in the garage. I just can't deal with hot, humid weather. Especially if there's work to do.
 
Nice. Welcome to the club guys. Signature updated as well.
 
Central air in our crib, Columbus Ohio. Constant 67 degrees. On a day like today (90 right now with high humidity) it’s very refreshing.
 
Damn that's cold. We keep it at 73/74
 
SNAILData Logo.png

The SNAIL Sunday Scoring sheets have been prepared and is ready to go for tonight.
 
Central air in our crib, Columbus Ohio. Constant 67 degrees. On a day like today (90 right now with high humidity) it’s very refreshing.
how is the heating bill in the winter on the east coast? Here its just one year long summer.
 
how is the heating bill in the winter on the east coast? Here its just one year long summer.
Well, I’m not sure about the East Coast because Columbus Ohio is situated in the Mid-West. Our heating bills aren’t too bad in the dead of winter, as we keep it around 76. We also have two fireplaces which help significantly.
 
All hosts should start tonight's races at the scheduled time. You may need to split the qualifier on combo 1 into two groups.
 
Back