◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,723,327 views
@Nick Cannella

Not sure if you heard from them but this is what the sent:

That's awesome, Greg!

Really dig the designs! Tell Nick to reach out and while we aren't able to do an actual sponsorship, we would love to send some coffee his way!

Mike (Death Wish Coffee Company)

Right on! And maybe Marlboro will send Nick some Marlboro Miles too :lol:
 
@Nick Cannella

Not sure if you heard from them but this is what the sent:

That's awesome, Greg!

Really dig the designs! Tell Nick to reach out and while we aren't able to do an actual sponsorship, we would love to send some coffee his way!

Mike (Death Wish Coffee Company)
@spidermonkey / Greg, that is so cool. I will contact Mike.
I have been posting my designs and some race pictures on their Facebook site.
Thanks so much!
 
Right on! And maybe Marlboro will send Nick some Marlboro Miles too :lol:
Man, The wife and I got some really cool stuff with our Marlboro miles back in the day. Just to name a few:
Zippo Lighter with Marlboro Man on it
Backpacks
Car emergency kit
Inflatable raft
T shirts
Polo shirt
Coupons out the ying yang.

They should really bring that promotion back.
Time for a smoke....
 
Our internet speed was updated. Didn't change the upload much, but the download speed is a bit better. I ran the test to Local (Edmonton), West Coast (San Diego), East Coast (Miami, Florida) and far away (Auckland, New Zealand). In the end lagging is more connected to the Ping number. Under 100 it is excellent. Under 200 is ok.

7855955962.png
7855988999.png
7855995505.png
7855999460.png


....on wifi...
 
Last edited:
Our internet speed was updated. Didn't change the upload much, but the download speed is a bit better. I ran the test to Local (Edmonton), West Coast (San Diego), East Coast (Miami, Florida) and far away (Auckland, New Zealand). In the end lagging is more connected to the Ping number. Under 100 it is excellent. Under 200 is ok.

7855955962.png
7855988999.png
7855995505.png
7855999460.png

I wish.........
 
Just letting everyone know that I will be testing combos and making a choice for prize A tonight. I don't know what time but if anyone sees me in a lobby tonight, that's what I'm doing.
May we join?
 
Our internet speed was updated. Didn't change the upload much, but the download speed is a bit better. I ran the test to Local (Edmonton), West Coast (San Diego), East Coast (Miami, Florida) and far away (Auckland, New Zealand). In the end lagging is more connected to the Ping number. Under 100 it is excellent. Under 200 is ok.

7855955962.png
7855988999.png
7855995505.png
7855999460.png


....on wifi...

Damn those are some good number on wifi to say the least
 
Guys please don't quote other's votes - just post your vote. I'll post the full tally count at the deadline

Drive hub ordered will be on the wheel next week most likely!!!

Nice!
 
Back