◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,739,097 views
Have we ever had a race/league set up for racing multiple classes at the same time? I always thought it was interesting to have races within a race.
 
Have we ever had a race/league set up for racing multiple classes at the same time? I always thought it was interesting to have races within a race.
Our endurance league had something like this but it it was for 2 different divisions that ran 2 different cars.
 
So my work has a yearly safety bonus where you spend your points on a huge selection of various things from kids toys to high end bed sheets, jewelry, small household appliances and everything inbetween, and today was the deadline to pick to something, so I actually took the time to browse and to my surprise I found an array of Logitech, Thrustmaster, PS4, XBox stuff and unfortunately there was no shifters, but I did find an upgrade to my pedals and ordered these:

Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO Add-On Pedal

Does anyone that uses these pedals have any good, bad or otherwise feedback on these?
 
Sand68 has a practice room open.
ID: 0475-4246-9444-2497-9524
 
Thrustmaster T3PA-PRO Add-On Pedal Does anyone that uses these pedals have any good, bad or otherwise feedback on these?
I still have the T3PAs that came with my wheel. The throttle and clutch springs in them are really soft and the optional conical stopper behind the brake pedal helps but it has a weird feel non-linear feel. Starts soft on just the spring then gets much harder to push as soon as it hits the stopper. These are a lot better than the 2 pedal set though.
 
Practice room open
0475-4246-9187-2228-4612

Cycling thru Combos
2 races each then back to C1
 
I still have the T3PAs that came with my wheel. The throttle and clutch springs in them are really soft and the optional conical stopper behind the brake pedal helps but it has a weird feel non-linear feel. Starts soft on just the spring then gets much harder to push as soon as it hits the stopper. These are a lot better than the 2 pedal set though.
Yeah I have the T3PA's as well that came with 300RS GT, but I was told the Pro's are good upgrade, and I like the idea of having them in the suspended position.
pedals 2.jpg
 
I wish I could race today. I like this week's car lineup but I have to work so I'm going to miss the races.
 
All hosts should start tonight's racing at the scheduled time. The only reason to hold the start is to allow someone who has already been in the lobby their 3 minutes to return from the time they left or to deal with invisible driver issues.
 
Back