◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,085 views
Survivor Series test lobby

0475-4188-9499-3417-9396
 
Simple livery I made for the Greddy Fugu Z. I'm really happy with the end result.

8584494290609111556_0.jpg


8575487093636072964_0.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you, Stele

Practice room open
0475-4189-2325-4638-2916
 
Friendly reminder to D4: Race night begins in a little less than 5 hours and there isnt a June Season thread up.

Now that the final IR's of the last week of the May Season have been made official, I will update the 2019 Total Points later tonignt.

Good luck to all SNAILs in the first week of the new season
 
Division 2 thread created and a few duties have been filled so far. To all D2 drivers: a few volunteers are still needed to fill some openings. Check the June D2 thread. See you all tonight for the first race event of our June season. Good luck.
 
Friendly reminder to D4: Race night begins in a little less than 5 hours and there isnt a June Season thread up.

Now that the final IR's of the last week of the May Season have been made official, I will update the 2019 Total Points later tonignt.

Good luck to all SNAILs in the first week of the new season
Nog would you mind creating? I'll do scoring, I'm sure gulf would do replay and text. I'll host but I'm on Wi-Fi and IDK how well it would go.
 
I would volunteer to do more but my schedule is pretty ever other weekend I have free right now
 
Practice room open
0475-4187-2840-0697-6580
 
I don’t know if this is the right place to post this but... what do you guys think about running a 2.4 hour race at Le Mans. Just like real life with no BoP. Tune your car and qualify. We make divisions just like existing snail races so it’s competitive and everyone can Join. I know everyone can’t drive LMP cars so we have to be fair.
I would organize it but I’m too new to GTplanet and don’t know ins and outs. I would be glad to help anyone that wants to organize this great spectacle. This can be a annual event.
Please let’s make this happen.
If anyone is willing to help, DM me and let’s make this happen.
Thx
 
Back