◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,715,077 views
I know Green is upset he didn't win overall and I know he had issues with another driver in the first 3 races this past Sunday but I think what he was trying to say was that he was disappointed he didn't win overall.

I think a lot is being lost in translation, and the rest is being simply being misunderstood.
 
For me its more than a game its a passion!!!!
 
qwietstorm
I know Green is upset he didn't win overall and I know he had issues with another driver in the first 3 races this past Sunday but I think what he was trying to say was that he was disappointed he didn't win overall.

I think a lot is being lost in translation, and the rest is being simply being misunderstood.

Thank you qwiet very apreciate
 
What time are you guys running the practice races and what lounge do I join?
 
For me its more than a game its a passion!!!!

And that's totally cool, we all love racing or we wouldn't be here :)

Enjoy the racing, competition and camraderie you get here, in my humble opinion, far more important than winning a race, a week or a month 👍

à bientôt!
 
zer05ive
I love that post! :)

That was a good read for sure. One of my first weeks here I grew very frustrated going on a complaint spree. Now I calmly watch the replay with a clear head the following day or later in the week. It has made a tremendous difference, as sometimes things simply cannot be avoided.
 
I will pm if u want to know why

I'm just confused. I was trying to give you a little translation help there, I wasn't commenting on racing, just some grammar assistance.
 
Car colors:

Most likely will migrate over to Lime Green cars to keep the colorfulness up in Area 51(D1)

Wednesday colors may vary. ;)
 
dabneyd
I'm just confused. I was trying to give you a little translation help there, I wasn't commenting on racing, just some grammar assistance.

Thank you dabneyd i will be 23 years old
 
Sorry i was on another subject dabneyd
 
Car colors:

Most likely will migrate over to Lime Green cars to keep the colorfulness up in Area 51(D1)

Wednesday colors may vary. ;)
Strange things happen in Area 51(D1)...
Someone has been abducted already. :)
Qdsev.jpg
 
Car colors:

Most likely will migrate over to Lime Green cars to keep the colorfulness up in Area 51(D1)

Wednesday colors may vary. ;)

If my Lime Green is in Area 51(D1), there ARE alien abductions! :scared:
 
am i the only one in here who is still on school? XD

Nope. I am. Every day, 7:15 am.

Darned kids.

"Hey now, this is crazy,
I just met you,
I'm your teacher,
So study, maybe?"
 
KuulKrinne
why dont we do it at 9PM? :S

Wouldn't mind the room opening at 9:00. Then action start at 10. Host wouldn't have to be around much.

Or we can meet in D1 until rooms up. :)

Headed there now.
 
I'm crashing early (old man syndrome), good luck, guys.
 
Where we practicing!? Mrawwwwwww mrawwwww wop wop mrawwww
 
Have you guys taken your medication today?
 
Back