◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,068 views
Did anybody in Division 1 happen to get the replay for R2R2 last week?
 
Race starting points will be as follows:

Willow Springs - Big Willow - End of sector 1.
Autopolis - End of sector 1.
Spa - The sign over the track between turn 1 and Eau Rouge. Get lined up quickly here.
 
No I mean the points spreadsheet fastest laps all that
Are you referring to the Additional Data page?

Data has not been completed for 2 months now, so it has taken me some time to gather all the information to update the Spreadsheet. I spent 5 1/2 hours this morning finishing July's Data, june is still in the works. I hope to have the Additional Data page back up to date within the month
 
Last edited:
Are you referring to the Additional Data page?

Data has not been completed for 2 months now, so it has taken me some time to gather all the information to update the Spreadsheet. I spent 5 1/2 hours this morning finishing July's Data, june is still in the works. I hope to have the Additional Data page back up to date within the month
Yeah this July was my first month didn't mean to be a bother was just wondering is all. the more I race with you guys maybe I can get a little bit more involved to help out
 
1659907739610.png


SNAIL Sunday Scoring Sheets have been created for August 7th​
 
Division 3 August season thread created.
 
D2 Lobby Open.

Edit: Opened new D2 lobby room since Trucker couldn't see the first one.
 
Last edited:
D1 has people that can't enter the room.
D2 had to remake the room.
D3 doesn't even have a room at five minutes until race time.

Sort your issues and get started as close to the scheduled time as possible.
 
Division 3 lobby is open and ready to be joined.
 
Last edited:
D3 scores and votes have been entered.
 
Back