◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,028 views
Has the process stalled for some reason?

No racing this weekend due to holiday?
I’m back in the country and looking forward too racing, but it is quiet in hear
 
Hey guys is anybody have any ideas on where to buy the new fanatec dd1 pro? Every place is sold out or sketchy website. Any help or would be greatly appreciated thanks guys
 
Sunday Night Combos.png
Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, September 11th, 2022 Lineup
September 2022 Season - League Night #1
​
1. Mazda Eunos Roadster (NA) '89 on SH Tires @ Deep Forest Raceway - C02 Late Morning - (7 Laps)
2. Nissan Silvia spec-R Aero (S15) Touring Car on RH Tires @ Autodromo de Interlagos - S01 Afternoon - (9 Laps)
3. Nissan GT-R NISMO '17 on RM Tires @ Alsace Village - S01 Afternoon - (7 Laps)


1662548325128.png

​
 
Thursday night practice lobby open. I promise to play nice tonight. I've learned the braking point for turn 1 at Deep Forrest. :)

Edit: I left kgffy as the sole occupant.
 
Last edited:
Thursday night practice lobby open. I promise to play nice tonight. I've learned the braking point for turn 1 at Deep Forrest. :)

Edit: I left kgffy as the sole occupant.
I totally for got about practice, sorry. It is to HOT. No AC here.
 
The drivers list and grid list are updated for this week's racing.

There are now two divisions. This should mean larger grids which could make connection issues more prevalent.

1. Get into the room early so there is time to sort out anything that needs to be sorted.
2. Don't run a wifi connection.
3. Clear your cache before entering the lobby.
4. Be patient if there are issues and let the host work through them.
5. If you are the host, work through the issues according to the SNAIL OLR Policies and Guidelines.
 
D2 September thread created.
 
D2 lobby is open and ready to join.
 
New D2 lobby opened.
 
Last edited:
All hosts should've started on time tonight, delaying only to allow a driver their 3 minutes
 
D2 scores and votes have been recorded.
 
After missing last season, was nice too see the rooms more stable then before, good racing tonight, was nice to see 8,9 grid tonight.
 
Back