◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,720,377 views
I'm not one to judge, the extra speed is all in the liveries :lol:
z67ah.jpg
 
A21353EC-6678-4256-8864-E5CC698AB81E.png

Great Picks! It’s going to be a fun night!
 
Last edited:
So, Watkins Glen track boundaries? Those giant curbs at the exit of T1, the chicken and T9? They track to their edges?
 
So, Watkins Glen track boundaries? Those giant curbs at the exit of T1, the chicken and T9? They track to their edges?
I'll have a look and see if there are any exceptions but generally speaking, the rumble strips are in bounds and any painted area behind them is not. Once the strips end, the white line is the boundary.
 
Warmup room open.
Closed. Thanks to all who came out and ran some laps! :cheers:

Will post room up again on Sunday about 7PM E. Don't know if I'll run many races then but I'll keep the room moving.
 
Last edited:
EE213112-64B5-4AA7-B5EE-50A8329881E4.png

New update teaser. Some funky cars, especially the Citroen DS. Looking forward to race the ‘73 911. Absolutely don’t care about the VGT. I find fantasy cars boring but I love fantasy tracks, speaking of, fingers crossed for Grand Valley…again ;)
 
Warmup room open. If there are 2 or more players in, races will start at 7:00PM Eastern.

Closed. Thanks to all who came out and ran some laps!
 
Last edited:
This was pedal mod 1.0, my excuse for 3 weeks ago:

1676857776851.jpeg
 
All hosts should start on time. The only reason to delay start, is to allow 3 min for disconnection
 
Back