◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,700,777 views
Prize A:

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 @ Mount Panorama - S08, late evening.
RM
2:07.xxx
1682515291230.png
 
Drivers that raced in D2 this week. Due to the decision of a prize winner to create a repeat prize winner this week, you are eligible to make a suggestion for prize B which will be a car for Watkins Glen. The deadline to make a suggestion will be 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday. At that time, @CANOWORMS1 is clear to make his selection from the suggestions.

@Gurney67 @CdnSweetTee @unsteddie @TokenTimmy @cesarr64 @Skills @TexHill @MatteBlac @JamCar0ne
RUF CTR3 '07 (It's for sale in the UCD this week.)
1682520396664.png
 
Last edited:
Drivers that raced in D2 this week. Due to the decision of a prize winner to create a repeat prize winner this week, you are eligible to make a suggestion for prize B which will be a car for Watkins Glen. The deadline to make a suggestion will be 11:59 PM ET on Wednesday. At that time, @CANOWORMS1 is clear to make his selection from the suggestions.

@Gurney67 @CdnSweetTee @unsteddie @TokenTimmy @cesarr64 @Skills @TexHill @MatteBlac @JamCar0ne
Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991) '16
 
GReddy Fugu Z

th
Prize C selection.
Tires: SS. My best lap was a 2:03. Edit: @Akzl298 Got a 2:03 in practice lobby.

Great sound. Great look. Great nostalgia. My brother had a '71 240Z with triple Dellorto carbs, a cam, header and pistons from a 260. The others were great choices and have gone onto my 'next time' list. They were rockets in comparison and some even had decent brakes. But, I felt it might be time to slow down and smell the gasoline, boiling brake fluid and burning rubber. God, I loved the 70s.

Edit: Besides, I found this kick-ass livery.
IMG_4002.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Never mind. Brain fart
 
Last edited:
Practice lobby open.

Edit: Closed.
 
Last edited:
Somebody throw a fish! What are the combos for this Sunday?
Sorry, still working.

1. Greddy Fugu Z on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S08 Early Morning - (8 Laps)
2. Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 on RM Tires @ Mount Panorama Circuit - S08 Late Evening - (7 Laps)
3. Audi R18 '16 on RS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane - S01 Afternoon - (11 Laps)

I'll put official post up tomorrow
 
Sorry, still working.

1. Greddy Fugu Z on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S08 Early Morning - (8 Laps)
2. Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 on RM Tires @ Mount Panorama Circuit - S08 Late Evening - (7 Laps)
3. Audi R18 '16 on RS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane - S01 Afternoon - (11 Laps)

I'll put official post up tomorrow
I've opened a practice lobby an I think the time of "Late Evening" is an offline setting. In the lobby the choices are: Evening, Sunset, Twilight.
 
I've opened a practice lobby an I think the time of "Late Evening" is an offline setting. In the lobby the choices are: Evening, Sunset, Twilight.
If the time provided was incorrect, we'll go with default. I have Morning for that track as default, 7am ish
 
Last edited:
Yorkshire Dales_.jpeg

Here's 2 out of three. Still need to put the correct tires on 'em and get some wheel & VR time with them. Gotta go buy that R18 if I don't already have it. Don't think I do. Had the Datsun 😋 already.

Thanks @Akzl298
 
If the time provided was incorrect, we'll go with default. I have Morning for that track as default, 7am ish
Snail track list has "Morning 7 am Clear" as the default, which also doesn't exist. Opening a new lobby defaults to "Afternoon". Too bad, I liked all of the evening settings.
 

Sunday Night Combos.png
​


Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, April 30th, 2023 Lineup
April 2023 Season League Night #4
​

1. Greddy Fugu Z on SS Tires @ Watkins Glen International Long Course - S08 Early Morning - (8 Laps)
2. Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 on RM Tires @ Mount Panorama Circuit - S01 Early Morning - (7 Laps)
3. Audi R18 '16 on RS Tires @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza No Chicane - S01 Afternoon - (11 Laps)


April 30th Combos 3.png
 
Last edited:
Snail track list has "Morning 7 am Clear" as the default, which also doesn't exist. Opening a new lobby defaults to "Afternoon". Too bad, I liked all of the evening settings.
All default times were taken from time trial mode when GT7 released. Lobby times were not carried over to Lobby settings, rather they used Time of Day in the form of Morning, Afternoon, Etc..

If the wrong time of day is given when a track is picked, we will go with the defaults time in the track list, with the time of day adjusted accordingly.

Can someone confirm if S01 Morning exists for Mount Panorama? I am no where near my PS5
 
Just a heads up that @CdnSweetTee and I will be absent this Sunday….I’ve booked us a last minute getaway for the weekend, to our favourite mineral spa, a few hours away!
Good Luck on Sunday all.
 
All default times were taken from time trial mode when GT7 released. Lobby times were not carried over to Lobby settings, rather they used Time of Day in the form of Morning, Afternoon, Etc..

If the wrong time of day is given when a track is picked, we will go with the defaults time in the track list, with the time of day adjusted accordingly.

Can someone confirm if S01 Morning exists for Mount Panorama? I am no where near my PS5
Lobbies default to Weather: S01 and TOD: Afternoon. These are the TODs available when setting up a new room. It is the same for the 3 tracks I tried. @Akzl298

IMG_4008.jpeg

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 @ Mount Panorama - S08, late evening.
RM
2:07.xxx
Weather S08 does exist, as chosen above. However, none of the TODs above are used in the GT7 Tracks list. "late evening" and "morning" aren't options.
 
All default times were taken from time trial mode when GT7 released. Lobby times were not carried over to Lobby settings, rather they used Time of Day in the form of Morning, Afternoon, Etc..

If the wrong time of day is given when a track is picked, we will go with the defaults time in the track list, with the time of day adjusted accordingly.

Can someone confirm if S01 Morning exists for Mount Panorama? I am no where near my PS5
Time setting "Morning" does not exist for Mount Panorama, we will go with S01 Early Morning for Combo 2
 
D1 Lobby Open.

Edit: So far just 4 in D1.
 
Last edited:
Back