◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,571 comments
  • 21,755,028 views
D1, you still need a host and scorekeeper. What is your status?
 
D1, you still need a host and scorekeeper. What is your status?
As far as I know nobody has confirmed that they will be able to cover any of tonight’s duties, so yes we need a host and scorekeeper, as well as someone to do replays. I’ll be another hour at best, before I can help
 
How does one host? Besides reversing the grid, what needs to be done? Bop the cars?
 
D2, You may start on time tonight. The only reason to delay start is to allow a driver already in the lobby their 3 minutes to sort out connection issues.

D1? Status?
 
What's the replay upload format?

I could only save the first two. After that the game wouldn't let me save anymore. Xrad has the other 4 I believe.

3 in D1 tonight
 
Nvm got it.

First two replies uploaded.
 
Last edited:
What's the replay upload format?

I could only save the first two. After that the game wouldn't let me save anymore. Xrad has the other 4 I believe.

3 in D1 tonight
I guess a lot of Bills fans.
 
It'll be 2 or 3 weeks until I get my PS5 set up at my new address, so I won't be able to fill in the scoring sheet from replays.
 
What's the replay upload format?

I could only save the first two. After that the game wouldn't let me save anymore. Xrad has the other 4 I believe.

3 in D1 tonight
I did the replay upload already for D1.

BTW, share replays with title like this : 20240929d1c1r1, etc.....
 
Last edited:
I did: C1 Combos, not rounds, unless bullets are involved? However OLR says you are correct. In addition; OLR say to 'tag' them however it is really a file title that works.
Yes. Titles vs tags. Subtle, but important detail. 😁
 
Far well SNAIL!
You'll be back.

Miss Me Season 6 GIF by This Is Us
 
It'll be 2 or 3 weeks until I get my PS5 set up at my new address, so I won't be able to fill in the scoring sheet from replays.
I'll attempt scoring for D1 tomorrow morning if it's still needed.
 
It'll be 2 or 3 weeks until I get my PS5 set up at my new address, so I won't be able to fill in the scoring sheet from replays.
I'll go see if I can find them all and get the scores entered. Wish me luck?

@Akzl298 D1 scores are in. Waiting on votes.
 
Last edited:
I captured a picture of the 3 votes for D1. Just don't remember at the moment. Stand by for an update in a few hours.....
 
Last edited:
Back