◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,572 comments
  • 21,756,018 views
Rule changes may be required at this point, over 3 years since the game was released? Who doesn't have the car? Do you have it @The_Antman_ ?
I don’t have this car yet since I just started playing so I can sit this race out.
 
Last edited:
I don’t have this car yet since I just started playing so I can to sit this race out.
While this is a gracious and sensible offer, it is exactly why that rule exists. SNAILs should not be forced to sit out races so some conglomerate monster can slurp whale teets.

421135032_735761171818408_2952404816943794529_n.jpg

2173080b-369c-4375-864f-00e9fb45c4b5.jpg
 
Last edited:
Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, June 15, 2025 Lineup
June 2025 Season - League Night #2
​

1. Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 Max PP 530 on SH Tires @ Red Bull Ring - S01 Afternoon - (9 Laps)​
2. Ford Mustang Gr.3 Road Car Max PP 598 on SM Tires @ Tokyo Expressway - South Clockwise - S01 Midnight - (9 Laps)​
3. Honda NSX GT500 '08 Max PP 810 on RM Tires @ Suzuka Circuit Full Course - C01 NIght - (8 Laps)​

20250615CombosGIMP.png


Let the Car Show and Practicing continue!

​
 
I'll kick-off the Car-Show this week.

I took my cars to Oregon this week where the Oregon Treaty was signed on June 15th, 1846. The treaty settled a dispute between American and British North American claims to territories that eventually became Washington, Oregon and Idaho, British Columbia and Alberta.

The treaty basically follows the 49th parallel which still forms the basis for the border between our two great countries.

SHARE_20250612_1205330.jpeg


Sunday is Father's Day, the most underrated day of the year in my opinion. Not sure what's in store for me but I hope to be racing.
See you then.
 
Last edited:
1000007555.jpg

In the spirit of the upcoming holiday, I've gathered the team in Miami, FL, where my dad was born. My grandparents on his side were from Wisconsin. Quite a contrast between the two. With my grandfather being a truck driver, I'm sure work had something to do with the relocation. Happy Father's Day weekend snails!
 
full


The Steward Summary and Current Probation is updated.​


full


The Drivers and Grid List has been updated

Should something change, between now and tomorrow, adjustments will be made.

Divisional Changes: None
New SNAIL members: None
Returning SNAIL members: None


full


Scoresheets for 2025.06.15 have been created.​
 
I had the same problem @Oshawa-Joe. People forcing glasses of wine down my throat for Father’s Day but all I wanted to do was to come home and race.

I’ll be on but we’re fostering a dog here as of yesterday and the gates of hell open up pretty quickly. Hope to last the night.
IMG_2642.jpeg

The dude in the middle is the newbie. My 2 girls on either side aren’t too sure of him yet.
 
Last edited:
Hosts should start on time tonight. The only reason to delay start is to allow a driver already in the lobby their 3 minutes to sort out connection issues
 
Back