◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,573 comments
  • 21,756,645 views
Forgot to clear GT7 Cache. Gonna do that, restart PS stuff and try again. Don't wait for me. Will get in when I can. GT7 hung at load screen at the moment.
 
Alright, start at 9:35pm (waiting a bit more just making sure everything is ok).
 
Well, hmm. System software update ready for install. Doing that too.
 
Yeah, PNS network keeps buging... Seems I cannot host tonight, too unstable, sorry
 
Think this new "security" update is causing some issues.
Kinda like yes. Feel free to manage a lobby if you can, or anyone.
 
I can't get in either, can see room but getting a psn error (something went wrong) when trying to join. Same for sport mode and time trials.
 
I can get in jdmking13's room ok it appears.
 
Before that, I already restart my PS5 twice, restart my internet settings, redo a network test in the console and it still do the error...
 
Anyone getting a white screen with a network error on top? Got several today getting into sport mode.
 
Anyone getting a white screen with a network error on top? Got several today getting into sport mode.
Haven't tried sport mode and unlikely I will.
 
Anyone getting a white screen with a network error on top? Got several today getting into sport mode.
Not a white screen but network error notification.
 
Ughhh that sucks... Sorry guys, I'm out for the night, can't run anywhere and my PSN connection still crashing randomly.

1759456501019.webp

1759456726234.webp
 
Last edited:
Back