◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,573 comments
  • 21,756,545 views
Everyone! I should have an update on the combination tonight.

Prize A: Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 At Spa Francorchamps 24hr Layout

Tires: Racing Medium
Time Of Day: Sunrise
Preset Weather: S11
Performance Points: 735.56
HP: 575

Lap time that was set is a 2:19.136 🔥
 
Last edited:
Gran Turismo 7
Sunday, October 12, 2025 Lineup
October 2025 Season - League Night #2​

1. Hyundai Elantra N Max PP 501 on SH Tires @ Dragontrail International Raceway Seaside - S02 Late Morning - (8 Laps)​
2. Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Junior Max PP 714 on RH Tires @ Broad Bean Raceway - Reverse - S01 Late Morning - (35 Laps)​
3. Hyundai Genesis Gr.3 Max PP 736 on RM Tires @ Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps 24h Layout - S11 Sunrise - (6 Laps)​

12Qct25a.webp
 
Last edited:
PSA​

The following drivers are at risk of being moved to inactive at the end of the October season;

@DRD_Niagara
@DublDee
@CdnSweetTee
@Space_Pirate
@J Mendoza

All that's needed to remain Active-Part Time is to get some points on the October's month summary board.


@Dragonwhisky - Very much appreciate the PSA, I was worried what my status would be once the October roster became available and was happy to see I remained as a Part-Time driver. Not sure about this upcoming Sunday but I'm getting close to where I will once again be a regular every Sunday night.

Busy last 6 weeks having been in a car accident (I got hit while parked at a stop sign by a car going 85 kph) early September and recently back from a 17 day stay in France which included a detour to Le Mans where I got to drive my Renault rental on about 70% of the Circuit De La Sarthe most of it is public roads. I didn't speed but I did purposely eat some curbs to get a feel for the road and got to show my wife and kids where I tend to send my car into the gravel at the Virage de Mulsanne and the Virage D'Arnage when I miss my breaking points in GT7. There's a museum there that is set to open in 2026 that we missed out on but they have a temporary exhibit that we walked through.

Like @Worst_Driver did in Greece a couple weeks ago, I also re-created some real life GT7 Scapes and got some "Snail Car-Spotting" pics that I'll share at some point on this chat.

For now, here are a few that I thought I needed to get out sooner rather than later...

First off, an Ode to @Worst_Driver whom I thought of immediately when I saw this Porsche 956, winner of the 1982 24H Le Mans and the predecessor to the 1988 Porsche 962 C that is available in the game. This car would go on to also win the 1983 race with different drivers
IMG_6719.webp


Next up are a pair of Ferrari 812 SuperFast 's that we came across. The classic red one just walking around a couple hundred meters from the Arc de Triomphe.
IMG_7072.webp


And this one parked outside the Ritz Hotel in Paris.
IMG_7107.webp

If you grab a coffee and sit outside the Ritz Hotel in Paris or the Casino in Monaco for 20 mins, you'll be amazed at the cars that pull up.

Next up is me taking a knee at the Grand Hotel Hairpin in Monaco.
IMG_7004.webp


Finally, just as the car in the first pic made me think of @Worst_Driver, @radliffracing came to mind when I saw this stunning Peugeot 2008 parked on a street in Avignon in the south of France.
IMG_6882.webp

That's it for now. Thanks Snails.
 
This is your reminder call for bring you to our Thursday night practice. All three combos run twice half distance of Sunday’s length.

Lobby open around 9:15pm EST. First race start at 9:30pm.

Can’t wait to being sick of turning right in Broad Bean…! Great pick @Worst_Driver
 
Last edited:
One replay of each round is now uploaded.
I used 'Snail' in the keyword search and only found the replay for combo 1 at Dragon Trail. Where are the other two?
 
I used 'Snail' in the keyword search and only found the replay for combo 1 at Dragon Trail. Where are the other two?
I taged it all with « Snail Practice 20251009 »
 
Sorry for the late notice but I’ll skip tonight, the Battlefield is calling ;)
But I’ll be on next week, I just need to scratch my BF itch, its been so long.
 
Practice lobby open.
 
Search for Dragontrail International Raceway Seaside, should pull up
 
Back