◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,685,576 views
i will see if a can fix my gran turismo and if a do i will be practicing tonight.. anyone else?
 
Joby. Nice avatar!
 
Joby. Nice avatar!
Thanks. I had that as my profile for a while but only just realized I had not made it my Avatar. I wish I had bought one 10 years ago when I was living in England. They were still affordable (just not to ensure) now they are getting pricy but at least the normal ones can be brought over now.
 
Hi Guys I'll be racing this Sunday :) sorry I missed you last week.
 
Just an FYI to the big bosses, I sent an FR to the D2 lounge so that I could participate in the STATS race this evening. I'm not sure who has control of those lounges so I thought I'd post it up here that it might be seen by the right folks.

Thanks!
 
Just an FYI to the big bosses, I sent an FR to the D2 lounge so that I could participate in the STATS race this evening. I'm not sure who has control of those lounges so I thought I'd post it up here that it might be seen by the right folks.

Thanks!

One of us will try to get on an accept that. You'll be able to get in before the race. It starts at 22:00 Eastern.
 
I never had any issue for qualifying. As you pointed out D3 so far did not see any problems in an earlier post because of your hardcore drilling us to SPREAD OUT!

Actually, I was referring to the time at Madrid when we split qualifying into two sessions and you kept running laps even though your session was over.

But let's just drop it. You're doing a better job of paying attention to what's going on during qualifying and racing. That's very much appreciated. 👍
 
Hi Guys I'll be racing this Sunday :) sorry I missed you last week.

Glad you'll be back on the grid this Sunday! That reminds me.. I wanted to reply to one of your previous posts, but it slipped by..

One thing I highly recommend to you (or anyone else on the east coast) is to take a quick catnap on Sunday afternoon. You'd be amazed how much as little as half an hour of downtime will do to re-energize you through the rest of the day. I often stay up past 2AM local time working on the results posts after the races are over. There's no way that'd be possible without my afternoon nap! :D
 
One thing I highly recommend to you (or anyone else on the east coast) is to take a quick catnap on Sunday afternoon. You'd be amazed how much as little as half an hour of downtime will do to re-energize you through the rest of the day. I often stay up past 2AM local time working on the results posts after the races are over. There's no way that'd be possible without my afternoon nap! :D

On the other side of that coin it's amazing how much slower you drive at 22:00 when you've been up since 06:00! :crazy:
 
I could be wrong. Maybe D4 and the one race in D1 were exceptions. Like I said, I finished second at one of the Eiger races. Well, I say races. It wasn't really racing. I was by myself until the last lap, when I forget who it was got disconnected.

That was me... I would have beat you too, if it weren't for those meddling kids at Polyphony Digital, and that dumb PSN.
 
On the other side of that coin it's amazing how much slower you drive at 22:00 when you've been up since 06:00! :crazy:

Yea I know. Unlike most people sleeping through the morning on Sunday to 11AM, I am an early morning person. Due to my regular work schedule requiring me to wake up early, that habit is drilled into my body to wake up automatically at that time.
 
astrias
I never had any issue for qualifying. As you pointed out D3 so far did not see any problems in an earlier post because of your hardcore drilling us to SPREAD OUT!

ROFL. All I hear is Tom zer05five Highway "...now spread the 🤬 out.

Who gets that reference, and how old were when it hit the silver screen?
 
Actually, I was referring to the time at Madrid when we split qualifying into two sessions and you kept running laps even though your session was over.

Wasn't that drrgreenthumb?
 
Hey zer0, cheeb, and maddock. Remember me saying i was adding an account? Well I did, Rallywgn2. That will be the id I race under now.
 
That was me... I would have beat you too, if it weren't for those meddling kids at Polyphony Digital, and that dumb PSN.

Yes. You were robbed. You caught up and passed me, and then just sort of pulled over and disappeared on the last corner.

Hey zer0, cheeb, and maddock. Remember me saying i was adding an account? Well I did, Rallywgn2. That will be the id I race under now.

Why not Rallywgn82?
 
AP1 Driver
On the other side of that coin it's amazing how much slower you drive at 22:00 when you've been up since 06:00! :crazy:

Try 06:00 EST to finish...
 
Anyone up for practice in D1?

Ill be there in about 10 min.
 
Yes. You were robbed. You caught up and passed me, and then just sort of pulled over and disappeared on the last corner.



Why not Rallywgn82?

Well, 81 is my birth year, and this is my second rallywgn account, sooo... Yep.
 
Thanx soo much to kcheeb and Veloci for the tips with my stupid problem.. XD it works now :D.. anyone on d1?
 
Hope you guys are still enjoying your Sundays 👍. I'll be happy to join in the mix again in about a month :)!
 
Well, 81 is my birth year, and this is my second rallywgn account, sooo... Yep.

Man, I remember some serious fashion disasters from '81 - and wearing some of 'em... (shudder). :dunce:

Others can feel free to one-up me, but the "Grandma-the-Beautician-Gave-Me-a-Man-'Fro" on a young teen baseball catcher goes all kinda wrong onna pop-up. No real recovery when the curls are sprung. :crazy:

At least I can claim some cool cars (Jag, oh yeah!) for my Birth year. 👍

Why aren't there any fastbacks, I wonder? Didn't they export any of those to Japan? :sly:
 
All I got for mine was a lousy Renault 5 :lol:
 
turbo? Were the same age. I new I liked you for a reason.:sly:

Yep, not the rally version....kind of a downer finding out there was only one car in GT5 for that year but oh well, lol
 
Back