◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,682,272 views
I think that car is awesome, and has a neat 2 tone paint job.
 
I'm pretty sure the supra is the only car for my birth year.

p.s. hopping into d1 for some late night practice with the volvo.
 
All I get is the quattro…

…though I've never logged in on my birthday.

I'm going to finish up the Steward Report tomorrow. It's too durn late tonight. Sorry, guys.
 
I think that car is awesome, and has a neat 2 tone paint job.

I just took it for a spin around Kart Space in practice mode....and boy do I mean spin, it might make a pretty decent drift car :lol:
 
Yea almost every picture I've seen of it has a huge smoke trail behind.
 
They also have all of 2011 GT Academy show on PS Store for free in both 480p (SD) and 1080p (HD)
 
wait velo you made this seasons show? If so congrats man, that's pretty rad, either way that's an achievement.
 
nick good times, I surprised myself only being 4 tenths slower than you on london as far as fast lap goes.
 
What times were you guys getting in London?


After the system update, I was going to try to run a few laps this morning.
 
Handlebar
:cries bitterly:

It's ok man. It's Nick. Alien all the way. I feel your pain. Nervous about practice tonight. Don't like London and don't care which car.
 
Is the E-brake involved with that time?
 
Is the E-brake involved with that time?
No E-brake.

The large radius left hand turn after all those 90 degree bends is important for the "fast part of the track"...try to get a good exit speed out of it.
It's ok man. It's Nick. Alien all the way. I feel your pain. Nervous about practice tonight. Don't like London and don't care which car.
I don't consider myself an alien...I still have a bunch of things to learn to earn that title.
 
Nicktune
No E-brake.

The large radius left hand turn after all those 90 degree bends is important for the "fast part of the track"...try to get a good exit speed out of it.
I don't consider myself an alien...I still have a bunch of things to learn to earn that title.

Well, we may have to agree to disagree on that point. In my admittedly limited experience, the true aliens never consider themselves as such, and, there's almost always a faster alien around the next apex that validates those self assessments. :cheers: to all the humble aliens who don't think they are. :D
 
They also have all of 2011 GT Academy show on PS Store for free in both 480p (SD) and 1080p (HD)

Even better! I'm downloading the HD versions right now. Thanks for the heads up! :)
 
I love London in a low PP car with racing soft tires with about 4-6 other drivers. But an almost full grid on sports tires will definitely be interesting. Qualifying will be at a premium.
 
What times were you guys getting in London?


After the system update, I was going to try to run a few laps this morning.

1:02.364 was my best lap. Running 1:02:8xx fairly consistent.
 
I love London in a low PP car with racing soft tires with about 4-6 other drivers. But an almost full grid on sports tires will definitely be interesting. Qualifying will be at a premium.

Sorta. The way points are awarded in SNAIL, though, what really matters is doing the best with whatever spot you have. Passing will also be hard on the reverse-grid races, and since getting a 1st and 10th gets you the same points as a 5th and 6th, I think qualifying is less important on this type of track than some people do.
 
I don't consider myself an alien...I still have a bunch of things to learn to earn that title.
My Grandfather used to say that everyone that drives faster than him was an idiot and everyone who drove slower than him was stupid.

I will change it to say everyone who is faster than me is an Alien and everyone slower than me needs more practice;)
 
I think I would have liked your Grandfather.
 
Wow, careful garris. Talk like that might get Sony after you. Then anonymous will hack the psn again an we will all be wondering what happened and when will we be back online foe another 6 months.
 
Masterkey leak? I thought GeoHot had found that months ago?
 
The large radius left hand turn after all those 90 degree bends is important for the "fast part of the track"...try to get a good exit speed out of it.

That means the little practice I did yesterday was on the correct track, but the wrong direction around it 🤬
 
Back