◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,711,642 views
I'm going to try and get some homework accomplished once my blood decides to flow through my body correctly, and I'll probably make it to standard car thursday later on.
 
I'm going to try and get some homework accomplished once my blood decides to flow through my body correctly, and I'll probably make it to standard car thursday later on.

No SCT (eSCARGOt) tonight!
 
Today is November 1st, so I will probably disappear a bit for NaNoWriMo.

Can't say as I'll be any good.
 
I did 1:28.581 at trial mountain...Once you are in the groove you can run in the 28's all night long.
 
Nicktune
I did 1:28.581 at trial mountain...Once you are in the groove you can run in the 28's all night long.

Well maybe you can;)
 
I guess it is time for me to get in the groove then, now isn't it? haha My best lap was in the 1:32's if I remember correctly.
 
Mouton, is that your engine in your avatar?
 
does anyone want to throw something together tonight since there is no SCT? Maybe a shuffle/spec open lobby?
 
I learned in the Seasonal events TT...
Well maybe you can too ;)
Nic on a bad day you are faster than me on my best day;)

Here is a question for you. In this years GT academy you ran a 1:32.0xx for 8-5. How much time did you put in for that? The reason I ask is cause in S.N.A.I.L. you are usually 3-4 seconds faster per lap. For 8-5 I put in way too much time (just ask my wife) and managed a 1.32.4xx. So I know that with time I can put in a quick lap but it took ages for me to get that time.
 
does anyone want to throw something together tonight since there is no SCT? Maybe a shuffle/spec open lobby?

I wont be throwing much, but if you get something going, I'll see about hopping in later.
 
Ill see what I can do, maybe an off day practice session since I missed practice yesterday.
 
I will not be able to race with you guys for a few weeks I have to send in my PS3 to get the blu-ray drive fixed.
 
SmokeyLungz
I will not be able to race with you guys for a few weeks I have to send in my PS3 to get the blu-ray drive fixed.

Cool, just let us know when you're ready to race smokey 👍
 
Ill see what I can do, maybe an off day practice session since I missed practice yesterday.
I hope I can make it as I missed the R8 practice yesterday.
 
What time works for you? Just got done with HW for the evening, about to race it up a bit.

Gonna nail the new seasonals to warm up a bit.
 
I'll probably be on in a couple of hours.
 
I totally agree. I followed jobyone around Autumn Ring last night, dropped several seconds off my Best lap times And was leading in the reverse good race until I took myself out.

Now that I tried to run it without anyone there, I'm back to square 'uno' again. Gah! :ouch:

Same thing on the "cursed" Audi on the diabolically not-so-fun/Yamaguchi-esque Sport-Soft tire for this behemoth as well.

Waitaminnit... I believe this combo was featured as a torture device on the Top Gear MacLaren sequel: "This one takes the agony to Elevenses!" wasn't it?

Truly, I can't seem to get a lap in edgewise... well, rather, I'm constantly on the lightly trimed 'edges and not doing so hot. More like I'm doing the bumpy lawn with my equally bumpy backside.

I am sincerely hoping to do my best, I'll practice more when I'm not in OMG-it-is-conferences-and-report-card-mode (and wife is out of town...fer a good reason!), and I really hope... I do my best on Sunday. Back on Friday - G'Luck 'til then, folks.
 
Im, gonna do a round of duping then be in.
 
zeromisfit999
What time works for you? Just got done with HW for the evening, about to race it up a bit.

Gonna nail the new seasonals to warm up a bit.

I will have to play it by ear but should be on around 9-10 pdt.
 
Make sure you do the System update 4.31
 
Last edited:
Back