◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,569 comments
  • 21,710,782 views
Anyone holding any practice at 10?

If not... I can open a room.
 
For personal reasons I will not be racing tomorrow night. Not 100% sure, but more than likely not. I might just show up and watch, possibly a play by play commentary if I'm allowed.
 
Snail shuffle

1472 6118 3701 4253 4294

Where did all SNails go to?
 
Last edited:
dangerzone641
had a great night racing with Wolf, gamble, iroq, exosphere, and a few other SNAILers

Yes... It was a very cool! Nice way to spend a Saturday night... Thanks all!!
 
I am not going to be able to race or direct D5 tonight. Sinus infection has laid me low enough that I do not know if I can watch TV, let alone race or direct.

Zer05ive or kcheeb, or someone, will let you know who gets the D5 Director Boots later on today.
 
Picked up OT at work tonight, so no racing for me. 👎
 
I just wanted to thank everyone who has served , serving or who are lost on this Veterans Day. You will always be remembered in our hearts and are heros in our minds.

THANK YOU!!!!!

VeterensDay.jpg
 
I just wanted to thank everyone who has served , serving or who are lost on this Veterans Day. You will always be remembered in our hearts and are heros in our minds.

THANK YOU!!!!!

VeterensDay.jpg

Thank tcrash, I echo your words 👍
 
Thank you to all veteran for have build the countrys.
 
I have open a room practice for tonight and the room number is 1472-6681-3329-8084-9364 .
 
I am not going to be able to race or direct D5 tonight. Sinus infection has laid me low enough that I do not know if I can watch TV, let alone race or direct.

Zer05ive or kcheeb, or someone, will let you know who gets the D5 Director Boots later on today.

Damm.. less people for tonigh on D5.. D:
Hope you get better
 
Unfortunately my ability to attend the race tonight is 'iffy' at best. I woke up with a really bad migraine, but I will see what I can do.
 
Well ill still be in d5 tonight hope most can make it. I just hope to be able to stay with the pack i dont really plan on going for the win, Im not the best at judging braking in this game so i dont want to be punting people off track my first week in. Best of luck to all see ya tonight!
 
Early absence notification:

I will not be participating in the upcoming two weekend races of Nov. 17th and 24th.
 
Picked up OT at work tonight, so no racing for me. 👎

Thanks for the heads up. I look forward to seeing you on the track next week. 👍

Unfortunately my ability to attend the race tonight is 'iffy' at best. I woke up with a really bad migraine, but I will see what I can do.

Just pop two Advils. ;)

Well ill still be in d5 tonight hope most can make it. I just hope to be able to stay with the pack i dont really plan on going for the win, Im not the best at judging braking in this game so i dont want to be punting people off track my first week in. Best of luck to all see ya tonight!

That's an excellent mentality to have! Trying to race clean instead of trying to win at all costs is what we want drivers in S.N.A.I.L. to do. Those who don't understand that concept don't or won't last in this league for very long. :trouble:
 
Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be making the races tonight. I seem to have some down with something. Good luck.
 
Sorry for the late notice, but I won't be making the races tonight. I seem to have some down with something. Good luck.

D2 will miss ya!
Get better!
 
Is anyone gonna be in D5 super early i want to get some more practice in maybe do some cat and mouse type runs in to practice clean passes?
 
Is anyone gonna be in D5 super early i want to get some more practice in maybe do some cat and mouse type runs in to practice clean passes?

I can pop in for a little warm up with you around a little past 9... before I have to head to my own D.
 
Family is over for the evening. There goes any chance of practice or racing.
 
Back