◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,570 comments
  • 21,727,500 views
What is the deal for practice, the usual Red/Blue?
 
I should be able to make it to the racing this sunday as all my other series are on break. I honestly dont remember if I voted, so if not, could I be added to the list of attendees?

Consider yourself added! 👍
 
What is the deal for practice, the usual Red/Blue?

Haven't found any Div Lounge open. Still practicing?
 
I can host one...should I fire it up or do it in the lounge?
 
I'll be practicing tonight also. Just realized that I never posted I would be.
 
I can host one...should I fire it up or do it in the lounge?

Yup, go for it. Everyone hop in to Joe's room once he posts it (no blue/red rooms tonight)
 
Having a little bit of network trouble...on my way.
 
Leaving after this one, count
 
Heading out.



Gah!!!

This week's Online refresh includes some great cars... Buy 'em while ya can.
 
Last edited:
There's one non-snail in here. Post if you want us to kick him out.
 
This week's Online refresh includes some great cars... Buy 'em while ya can.

The new Seasonal Event looks interesting too. Even more interesting are some of the names on the list; I saw a few familiar ones. Good job guys.
 
Is the OCD half price? !
 
Back