◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Celebrating 15 YEARS of clean, competitive racing!!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter zer05ive
  • 155,566 comments
  • 21,664,662 views
Is it gonna be any practicing tonight? Since Wednesday that i don't insert the GT5 cd into my PS3.:scared:
 
Has it been decided what we are doing tomorrow night?

I heard... Beer, Beer and more Beer while watching men in tights...:grumpy:

Do you have any suggestions?

Is it gonna be any practicing tonight? Since Wednesday that i don't insert the GT5 cd into my PS3.:scared:

Are you waving withdrawals? So far we have 4 interested in practice.
 
People, like myself, that don't watch superbowl[****], eheheheheheh, could plan a get together a do some racing.
 
I heard... Beer, Beer and more Beer while watching men in tights...:grumpy:

Do you have any suggestions?



Are you waving withdrawals? So far we have 4 interested in practice.

Awesome Satz... let's do it.
 
Has it been decided what we are doing tomorrow night?

Seems as if there are two options on the table. Your idea and Wolfsatz's idea.

I guess let's just have a signup list for each so that we can determine if we need to have multiple rooms for either event. To sign up for an event, copy an paste the section below with your name added to below the event you want to sign up for:

Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Your Name Here
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

S.N.A.I.L. Nurb Recycler (10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacfic)
1. Your Name Here
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
S.N.A.I.L. Nurb Recycler (10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacfic)
1. Wolfsatz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

Sounds good. The Cappuccino RM. Just wanted to make sure it was broken in all the way. Mine is at 73 hp, is that right? Ill be on around 10 then. See ya later.:)

73 HP sounds good after being broken in; I think you only gain 2HP after break in; however, those 2 ponies make a BIG difference on track.
 
Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Schmiggy wiggy biggy aka Schmiggz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Schmiggy wiggy biggy aka Schmiggz
2. GTP_Worst_Driver
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Hopefully be on tonight around 10est to to practice for next Sunday. As for this Sunday...

Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Schmiggy wiggy biggy aka Schmiggz
2. GTP_Worst_Driver
3. nmcp1
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
Awesome Satz... let's do it.

For those that sign up for practice tonight... do you want to hold it in SNAIL D1 lounge or open it up for fireworks in a public lobby?
 
For those that sign up for practice tonight... do you want to hold it in SNAIL D1 lounge or open it up for fireworks in a public lobby?

If you want all h*ll to break loose in our practice session, then go public
 
So whats everyone doing tonight beside spec Saturday racers?
 
Its actually at 10 PM not AM

Just making sure you are paying attention. :crazy:


SNAIL SUNDAY PRACTICE


1472 6399 8665 9410 2480



First race starting in a couple of minutes
 
Last edited:
I would like to join. I'm not all that good but I race clean.
 
quade420
I would like to join. I'm not all that good but I race clean.

Come join room....

Youll need a cappuccino RMd, Renault Clio and Alpha 8C
 
First race starting in a couple of minutes

Wolf, man, I love you, but your connection makes you a terrible host. I got booted while I was in the lead… sigh…
 
Darn....power spike!...

I know some have connection trouble when im hosting.... I try to avoid it... But seems some are shy to lead the way....

I dont mind stepping down when a good host is avail!

So... Try again... Im not hosting anymore
 
Nevermind, I actually read the whole OP this time.
 
Couldn't find the room, sorry guess I was too late. Would still like to join though.
 
Couldn't find the room, sorry guess I was too late. Would still like to join though.

Give me about 5 minutes and I'll have the intro post for you 👍

EDIT: Just saw jobyone is online, he'll take care of the intro post 👍 I'll get you added to the drivers list and we'll go from there :)
 
Last edited:
REMINDER: Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in either event tonight:

Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Schmiggy wiggy biggy aka Schmiggz
2. GTP_Worst_Driver
3. nmcp1
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

S.N.A.I.L. Nurb Recycler (10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacfic)
1. Wolfsatz
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
 
REMINDER: Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in either event tonight:

Alfa TZ2 at Nurb 24hr. (9PM Eastern / 6pm Pacific)
1. Schmiggy wiggy biggy aka Schmiggz
2. GTP_Worst_Driver
3. nmcp1
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

S.N.A.I.L. Nurb Recycler (10pm Eastern / 7pm Pacfic)
1. Wolfsatz
2.CthuluGoat
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
1 character
 
Back